Trophy thoughts?

Dylan-Mehl

I'm hoping this game has DLC trophies with its free updates unlike the last 2 games. I don't know what the likeliness of this is though :(

12 minutes ago, FocusDR said:

I was hoping they would be separate. I forget which one but they did keep zombie trophy separate before. 

Advanced Warfare is the only one that only had zombies trophies as dlc and non on the main game, but that's only because zombies didn't come with the game at launch. This one does so it'd be very weird just to sideline a main component of this game to a separate list.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, sepheroithisgod said:

I'm still really on the fence about buying this. The beta was not great and I'm tired of buying COD games with crappy MP.

Yeah, same, definitely not looking great.

Only good thing is they decided to make Ninja a perk for release.

• Like 1

I'm happy it isn't as short like modern warfare 2019 but I expected it to be a bit harder with the zombies. I hope you will eventually have to complete the zombies easter egg as a DLC trophy once it releases. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DhillsPlats said:

Extremely easy platnium. Can imagine this will be around 10-15% rarity. Zombie trophies are the easiest theyve ever been. The multiplayer is just level 55. A veteran campaign wont be too difficult either, plus COD always has chapter select so no missables. 

Is your profile pic also a milk dud?

COD trophy list is now easier than a Far cry trophy list.  No zombies EE?  It's  a participation reward style trophy list.  No fun from a trophy perspective and no way worth a day 1 purchase. EE are not my favorite things either but I do like something a little more challenging and time consuming from COD games.  i really liked the black ops 3 list.  I liked having to play a lot of campaign in a variety of ways.  This list sucks.