Trophy thoughts?

Dylan-Mehl

I understand the complaints that this may look easy, but it'll still be a rare(ish) platinum. The zombies grind isn't going to be something everyone does, plus the campaign still could be quite difficult, don't forget how hard a couple of the misc trophies were in WW2!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ConAir said:

Can you combine the multiplayer progress (lvl 55) and Zombies? I haven't played any recent COD, so I don't know.

I believe you still have to complete the first 55 levels in multiplayer just by playing it, then when you enter the season prestige the progress is shared between all different modes including warzone and mw2019 / Cold War.

• Like 1

Decided to skip the launch entry for now. I'll eventually play the game soon. The trophies looks mostly like a standard CoD trophy list, but I personally wished there was a easter egg trophy (or at least something challenging) involved, as I find it quite enjoyable doing EEs. I know a lot of players don't, and that's completely fine. None of the trophies seems difficult at all. I've read they will put EEs in 2022 so I kinda hope there will be added trophies to those. 

Edited by JethrowRogueSZ2
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Xenoblast91 said:

Just a reminder that this is for the base game. I'm just waiting when they drop the other 6 DLC lists in the following months, and zombies related as tradition dictates. 

they wont add more trophies after launch now. they havent done that since they did black ops 4 and that was paid dlc. all the DLC is now free and thus will not have any trophies tied to them so this is the complete list.

• Like 1

Just completed the game and earned the plat. The campaign and multiplayer are awesome, the campaign blown me away.

The best tips I can give for the 'zombie grind':

Use a level 3 Pack and Punched shotgun with the Ammo Gremlin covenants.  Do the Harvest objective after round 10 but before 14, that way the zombies are easy to kill but their spawn rate is decent enough to make the grind easier. Keep shooting with the shotgun and pick-up the 'ammo' the zombies drop so you won't run out of ammo and you don't need to reload due to the covenant.

You should be able to kill 10.000 zombies in 3-4 hours.

On 2021-11-03 at 7:00 AM, J_E_B_B said:

I just hope they add dlc trophies. Treyarch was too lazy to add them in with Cold War, regardless of the fact that the dlc was free.

Cold War just cemented the fact that Activision has gone away with DLC trophies. (Launch DLC doesn't count as they were being nice not tying shitty Spec Ops and Onslaught to the platinum)

Modern Warfare (2019) was the first to not add any, and Cold War did it too. I'm glad they did too.

20 hours ago, Xenoblast91 said:

Just a reminder that this is for the base game. I'm just waiting when they drop the other 6 DLC lists in the following months, and zombies related as tradition dictates. 

I'm 99.9% sure there will be no DLC trophies. They've gone away with paid DLC in exchange for the much more profitable shop bundles. This is the complete list.

• Like 1

can someone explain, why they keep adding those multiplayer trophies? i mean, most ppl who playing mp dont care about trophies anyway. and most completionists think this is stupid grind that doesnt make sense.

well, at least its just LVL UP based. and not tricky medals like Cold War. i guess Treyarch just LOVE to make awful MP trophies

On 11/7/2021 at 0:16 AM, OmegaRejectz said:

Cold War just cemented the fact that Activision has gone away with DLC trophies. (Launch DLC doesn't count as they were being nice not tying shitty Spec Ops and Onslaught to the platinum)

Modern Warfare (2019) was the first to not add any, and Cold War did it too. I'm glad they did too.

I'm 99.9% sure there will be no DLC trophies. They've gone away with paid DLC in exchange for the much more profitable shop bundles. This is the complete list.

Even they add all the zombie easter egg stuff that would be December 2nd right? I'm still on the edge to get the game for console 

7 hours ago, Voland44 said:

can someone explain, why they keep adding those multiplayer trophies? i mean, most ppl who playing mp dont care about trophies anyway. and most completionists think this is stupid grind that doesnt make sense.

well, at least its just LVL UP based. and not tricky medals like Cold War. i guess Treyarch just LOVE to make awful MP trophies

i really enjoy that kind of mp trophies. a bit of online shooting just playing running goofing and you ll have the trophies at the end

• Like 1

I was wondering if anybody else suffers from severe lagging in Zombies. Even when playing solo. The mode is already a piece of shit but this makes it unplayable for me. On PS4 btw.

I hope The Campaign and MP are better otherwise I’m going to sell this game asap.

On 11/8/2021 at 4:19 AM, Baker said:

I was wondering if anybody else suffers from severe lagging in Zombies. Even when playing solo. The mode is already a piece of shit but this makes it unplayable for me. On PS4 btw.

I hope The Campaign and MP are better otherwise I’m going to sell this game asap.

No lag here but i play on a really strong connection but i have to say that this has been the best COD for me as far as system crashes and blue screens.  I haven't had one yet playing on ps5.  

Zombies is definitely a cheap steaming pile of boring repetitive trash.  Basically they just skipped all the creativity and work and gave us a map to run around in and kill zombies for absolutely no purpose or end result to strive for.  I'm sure they cut way back on their zombie budget.  On the other hand, i've played two missions in the campaign and so far it is possibly one of the better campaigns COD had put forth. the missions were long and very creative.  Also the multiplayer is my favorite in a while.  Instead of re-skinning a few maps and giving you a total of about 8 to 10 new maps at launch, the game has about 20 maps and they are very well designed and very nice and original not remastered maps from previous COD's.  Had they taken time to develop easter eggs and traditional zombies experience this hands down could have been a much better COD.  Maybe we will get some traditional zombies as DLC.

Edit:  So after playing this more as far as campaign  I have to change my stance a bit.  Why i think some of the approach was creative overall the campaign has been extremely restrictive as far as gameplay.  almost the entire thing is scripted and "walk and talk" style gameplay.  The fact the 1st few missions were lengthily doesn't apply to the rest of the game as it is short and boring most of the time.   The multiplayer despite having a few more maps at launch is already grown quite boring and repetitive and i haven't even reached level 50 yet.  Personally I still haven't had a game crash or blue screen of any sort.  But anything the game has going for it good at 1st impression grows stale and boring pretty quick.  I'm personally looking for any excuse to not play it and that even means going back to finish destiny 2 in the process.  You know it's bad if i set it aside to play destiny 2.  

Edited by steel6burgh

2 hours ago, steel6burgh said:

No lag here but i play on a really strong connection but i have to say that this has been the best COD for me as far as system crashes and blue screens.  I haven't had one yet playing on ps5.  

Zombies is definitely a cheap steaming pile of boring repetitive trash.  Basically they just skipped all the creativity and work and gave us a map to run around in and kill zombies for absolutely no purpose or end result to strive for.  I'm sure they cut way back on their zombie budget.  On the other hand, i've played two missions in the campaign and so far it is absolutely possibly the best campaign COD had put forth. the missions were long and very creative.  Also the multiplayer is my favorite in a while.  Instead of re-skinning a few maps and giving you a total of about 8 to 10 new maps at launch, the game has about 20 maps and they are very well designed and very nice and original not remastered maps from previous COD's.  Had they taken time to develop easter eggs and traditional zombies experience this hands down could have been the best COD.  Maybe we will get some traditional zombies as DLC.

I play on a strong connection too and I’m still lagging all over the place. When I switch to Black Ops 4 my connection is fine so it’s the game to blame. I also watched a few reviews stating the game lags in solo zombies. Which is just ridiculous.

I also had a few game crashes where I had to pull the power cord because this game froze my entire PS4. I couldn’t even do a hard reset. 

So far this game is the worst running game I ever played. 

Luckily I only played zombies so far. I heard the campaign is pretty good so let’s hope that’s better. Although I also heard about game crashes corrupting your save data. What a pile of crap this game is.