Groot Canal Bug

6 hours ago, CoachCK said:

Afternoon guys.

I seem to have hit a bug.  I’m in the right battle for Groots call to action, but NO matter what I try it NEVER comes up.  Anyone else found a way round this, or am I doing something wrong?

I don't know if there is any specific trick to it.  Just have to get lucky.  A lot of the call to actions require a lot of luck.  I think that one triggered right away on the first charger enemy for me.  Stunning sometimes helps, avoiding using commands for that character can sometimes help, and whittling the enemy health down to a quarter of their bar or so also.  

I had a similar problem, a lot of it seems to be luck but I'd seen a few people say that scanning the charger with the visor helped trigger Groot's call to action and it worked for me straight after I tried it. Don't know how much of that is just luck but it might help. 

• 10 months later...

I actually did run into a bug on the PS4 Digital Version. I tried getting the trophy against the enemies in Chapter but If Groot got knocked down by either the charge or jumping attack and stood back up he would stop attacking...and pretty much just stand there doing nothing, not even moving towards the enemies. I switched to chapter 13 and did not find the issue against the Windego enemy