Trophy Thoughts?

SnowychainzBT

On 11/3/2021 at 8:00 PM, Lordguwa said:

i loved it. hopefully they bring it to the states. only game i played was the drill spirits on DS.

It's out on the US store too but did they mess up on the price? It's 15.99 on my EU account but on the US store it's $29.99. Why is it more expensive over here?

Seems like a decent trophy list from what I’ve played so far. You can ease yourself in gently and pick up some trophies in casual mode, but you’ll also be rewarded for taking on challenge mode too.

Out of interest, anybody know how you unlock the “Title” stamps. Seems that they must be something different from the stamps that you earn by just completing a level

• Like 1

I love it, though it is definitely tougher than the original Mr. Driller, and is probably going to have an ultra-rare or at least a very rare platinum.

One thing that I got a laugh out of is that the game page lists "Kids" as one of the themes. IMO, kids under 13 might struggle with this one. I would not put a Mr. Driller 1/2/G arcade cabinet in a Chuck E. Cheese's or Boomers Parks arcade location, but it would instead go somewhere like a GameWorks, Dave and Buster's, or the now-defunct Jillian's.

No Everest for the Wicked requires you to get a total distance of 8848m or better on WDT Special. You can't use support items on Special courses.

Thanks to syai0306 for the below list of scores needed for the Excellent Prizes (AKA Title Stamps) for World Drill Tour, Horror Night House, Star Driller, Drindy Adventure, and The Hole of Druaga (tower). For comparison's sake, Mr. Driller 1 requires just 600.000 points to get the Mr. Driller medal on its 1000m course, while World Drill Tour level 2 (WDT's 1000m course) takes 700.000 for the EP. In Star Driller, you want to be taking the mystery item boxes as well, since these also give points.

originally posted by syai0306 in "No Everest for the Wicked Extremely Difficult?" in Mr. Driller DrillLand game forum

stamp score Lv1 Lv2 Lv3 SP

world tour 0.4m 0.7m 1.3m 2m

night house 0.12m 0.25m 0.5m 0.4m

star 0.4m 0.8m 1.7m 2.5m

drindy 0.25m 0.4m 0.7m 1.5m

tower 0.15m 0.25m 0.4m 3m

world tour SP about 3000m.

drindy SP about 120 statues.

tower SP about 150 medals.(about 15,000m)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...