Will Witch Queen change Forsaken trophies?

MrPhrips

With the announcement of the Forsaken DLC being vaulted how will this effect trophies?

The first time Bungie vaulted content they updated trophies already in the game to not need the vaulted raid and changed it to Strike related content.

Now with a lot of DLC related trophies about to have their whole content stripped away, what will they do?

We didn't get any Beyond Light trophies, so will the Forsaken trophies be replaced with Witch Queen trophies or Beyond Light? Will the Forsaken trophies just be kept as is and impossible to earn here on out?

Will we ever just get new trophies? Wouldn't that be fun, especially for something as hyped up as Witch Queen.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

The Forsaken story was added to the free to play part of the game, but the rest of the Forsaken DLC content was not. That content has been packaged into a new DLC called The Forsaken Pack. The Forsaken Pack gives access to the remaining parts of Forsaken that were tied to the old DLC (Shattered Throne dungeon, Last Wish raid, and some exotics).

The Forsaken Pack MAY be required to unlock the trophy for completing the Forsaken story. Even though the story is free to play, some people (here and on other sites) who didn't purchase The Forsaken Pack have reported that the trophy for completing the Forsaken story didn't unlock for them. I can't verify myself as I did the story back when it first came out.

• Like 1