Announcement Thoughts

dansora

As most of you know, Kingdom hearts 3 has been announced and will hopefully be released 2015 along side ff15. And this is a forum to let you know some things about it...

It will be released 2015 as the game creator "Nomura" said that there will be a kingdom hearts game released every year.

2013- kingdom hearts 1.5 HD remix

2014- Kingdom hearts 2.5 HD remix

2015- Kingdom hearts 3

they have already released a teaser trailer for E3 2013 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npjBHFb0fZM < trailer

And they have release a game play demo which does look interesting http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2VV8kb15CQ < gameplay

The musical composer from the original kingdom hearts titles, will be returning for kingdom hearts 3.

they are also looking into making it have online multiplayer features too.

They're might be new interesting worlds such as: star wars, toy story, marvel heroes and more

There are new features in the game as well. such as: the keyblade as the ability to transform, kairi is a keyblade master, they might be more playable characters such as kairi, riku and mickey.

The game will be a conclusion to "the dark seeker saga" but will not be the final game in the series. And the game is releasing on ps4 and Xbox one. (pfft PS4 ftw)

and hear is a reaction to the announcement of kingdom hearts 3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXGauNm1afw

thanks for viewing this forum and reply to this if you know any more info or just want to talk about kingdom hearts :lol:

(dansora)

Edited by dansora
  • Like 1

It will be released 2015 as the game creator "Nomura" said that there will be a kingdom hearts game released every year.

2013- kingdom hearts 1.5 HD remix

2014- Kingdom hearts 2.5 HD remix

2015- Kingdom hearts 3

I'm hoping for a 2015 release, but I'm not counting on it. Maybe Dream Drop Distance HD will come to the ps3 or ps4  in 2015

Edited by Dragon-Archon

I'm definitely excited about this game, but I'm also incredibly worried. The expectances are above the atmosphere for this third main installment, and some of the stuff that it could possibly feature I'm not crazy about. First of all, as Kirbz said, online multiplayer can become one of those useless add-ons some games get when they absolutely don't need them to be freaking awesome (a.k.a. Tomb Raider's online multiplayer) Second, worlds featuring Marvel or Star Wars could make the Disney light the games have had so far dim, till the point it doesn't feel like a half-Disney game anymore. I know Disney owns now those franchises but come on, we all know what's Disney and what's not Disney. 

Having said that, I'm super excited about the combat system, as the FlowMotion system felt really great imo. I'm glad they chose not to include hyperrealistic graphics, it would make the games (maybe) lose their magical sparkle. The existance of many playable characters is something pretty much needed at this point! I mean, it's all about parallelism (Terra-Riku, Ventus-Sora, Aqua-Kairi) so my bet is on those three playable characters (if we get Mickey or any other great)

I'm saying all this as a gamer whose favorite franchise EVER is Kingdom Hearts. I hope they turn this 'Dark Seeker' finale into something epic enough to be remembered for many years. About the release date, 2015 doesn't sound crazy, but if we get it then, it'll be late in the year. Sorry for the whole paragraph, I just love the series! hahaha ^^

• Like 4

Oh my god cant wait for it, and it would be cool to see proper online modes like pvp or different co-op modes so hope they finish it soon will definitely be buying 2.5 as well

Also the final fantasy games are getting worse and are starting to get tiring the earlier ones like 7, 8 and 10 were amazing but the newer ones are to linier and boring but still this is just my opinion some people will still find these games good and fail to get tired of them but I just dont see the fun in final fantasy games anymore.

they're apparently releasing both games in the same year.

When was that stated?

As for the Kingdom Hearts III, I'm fine with MP if it's like Birth By Sleep but am totally against Marvel or Star Wars themed worlds. (theme doesn't fit IMO) I don't expect a release in 2015, development was just started a short while ago and Tetsuya is still writing and revising the plot. He also recently said he'd like to do a HD treatment to Dream Drop Distance or at least make it somehow accessible to the audience because it's important to the storyline.

With that said, I can't wait to play KHIII and as long as it isn't rushed wouldn't mind a earlier release than I expect.

• Like 4

final fantasy 15 is going to have the same gameplay as kingdom hearts... I think this will be an improvement and Im buying ff15 for that reason and I read it some where... I might be wrong though? but kingdom hearts will probably released 2015 and I can't see ff15 being released after 2015..

If Kingdom Hearts is coming in 2015, i hope that means FF15 will be released later this year. They've spent more than enough time on that game already.

IGN has the release date for FFXV as TBA 2014, which means that they SE plans on releasing it in 2014. Of course, FFX HD was also "planned" to be released in Q4 of 2013... it comes out this march! :P

I'm with you though. I want the game to be released this year. They've been working on it for long enough and the trailers and gameplay footage looks clean and crisp. They're currently working on the english voice acting which for games that are made in japan, it's usually one of the last things they do before a release besides game testing and bug-fixing. I'd say Japan will probably get it late this year, and everyone else will get it in spring of 2015. If it comes out this year, then I will be getting a PS4... no questions asked! :)

• Like 3

Please no Multiplayer. It's bad enough we had to have good games that were from the first year and second year consoles re-made and contain MP such as Tomb Raider. 

Tomb Raider shouldn't have had MP it was like a terrible Uncharted MP clone. 

kitkatkita I hope they add just local co-op where you can invite your friends to play with yah. 

If they do a full-out key blade "Call Of Duty" mp I will slit throats. 

I give KH 3 a few good years to come out. The longer we wait the better it will become. Remember this is the finale.

the finale of my childhood! 

I give KH 3 a few good years to come out. The longer we wait the better it will become. Remember this is the finale.

the finale of my childhood! 

Yea I would prefer that they take their time and polish the game, but then again a longer production time doesn't always equal better quality.

i.e. Duke Nukem Forever, Too Human (although it had moments of greatness)

The thing with this is could it be another XV job. What I mean is, being announced at an E3 like Versus  XV was in 06 or 07 and still has not been released. I honestly hope not because Kingdom Hearts 2 was released in 05 and I've seriously been waiting a long time since that finished, almost 9 years ago.

I also hope that if Multiplayer is announced that means a team would be working on that when games like KH should be single player only, I'm not sure if the handheld games had MP or whether or not they were good but I honestly see them taking more out of story so they could have a team on multiplayer. 

It's a bold move though I give them that, I just want FF15 to be released before anything so atleast waiting for a childhood game of mine to be less grim.

Do you guys think that they will eventually put KH 1.5 and 2.5 together? As in one collection versus two different ones.

Feel free to call me a cheap a$$, but for obvious reasons I would rather purchase one collection instead of two :blush:

No idea, I don't know how game bundling will work this time around, but it seems like a good possibility