Announcement Thoughts

dansora

I'm so looking forward to 2.5 and 3. I'm curious about the MP in 3 to see how it works. I would also like a HD version of Dream Drop Distance as it will be the only one not released on PS3/PS4.

Do you guys think that they will eventually put KH 1.5 and 2.5 together?  As in one collection versus two different ones.

Feel free to call me a cheap a$$, but for obvious reasons I would rather purchase one collection instead of two  :blush:

I would say not. As I feel they will not re-release HD 1.5/2.5 on the PS4 or the next two systems aleast.(If they make more)

However they may(more wishful thinking than anything T_T) re-release on Vita

hey guys do you know when Kingdom Hearts 2.5 will be released?

As of right now there is no Day&Month Release date for it. Not even Japan has a release date, and as we all know they get almost all the SquareEnix games first.

The latest Trailer For the game is 

It just says "Coming 2014", so it's probably going to be a pretty long time....I mean we're just starting the new year and KH1.5 HD Remix came out in September.

Also let's not forget how long it took them to bring us the 1st one after releasing it in japan:

Japan Release: March 14, 2013 While we all got it in: September 13, 2013 

That's 6/7 months apart, so when they release it for Japan we might have to wait that amount again...I hope 4 less.

From the looks of the trailer the remastered HD really does look nice and sharp.