Gaming goals 2022

TomataEighty9

Not sure about Platinum wise since I haven't earned a trophy in quite a few months
But other games I have been playing
Pokemon go- Reach level 50(Might be doable, given I reached level 46 in 1 year)
Fall Guys- Reach Episode Win 100(Currently on 70 wins, not sure how long it will actually take me for this since I play Squads a lot)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Feral said:

My only goal is the toughest one out there, get a PS5.

One of the hardest collectible trophies ever added to Life: The Game!  :blink:

God Speed to you...

... that's not a blessing, BTW, it's advice. 

Want to get one before the scalpers? You need to move at God Speed! ?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, DrBloodmoney said:

One of the hardest collectible trophies ever added to Life: The Game!  :blink:

God Speed to you...

... that's not a blessing, BTW, it's advice. 

Want to get one before the scalpers? You need to move at God Speed! 1f602.png

Ha ha ha that’s for sure.

Lol! You’re spot on. I’ll have to play the long game. Go undercover to the retailers, find the lord of PS5s, make a blood sacrifice, dance with the devil, give up my firstborn and the PS5 shall be mine ?

• Like 1

Hello all,

Just a fun little thread I wanted to make to see what people had planned for 2022 gaming wise, Is there a game series that you wanted to start that you haven't yet? Maybe a game in your backlog you wanted to play but you've been putting off for some reason.

I'll start, for 2022 I've decided to finally start many of the games I have in my backlog that I've been putting off, to name a few: Death Stranding, Ghost of Tsushime, GOTG along with starting Persona 5 + Royal.

The other thing I really want to do, which I have already made a start of, is completing all of FromSoft's soulbourne games, I have started with Dark Souls Remastered which I recently got the platinum for and will be starting Dark Souls 2 Scholar of the First Sin very soon before moving onto Bloodborne, Dark Souls 3, Sekiro, Demon's Souls Remake and then once they are all done I'll start Elden Ring, *I do own Demon's Souls the original and been wondering if to do that along with Dark Souls and Dark Souls 2 on PS3, just to be complete about it*

Also I wanna clean out a lot more of the games I started and barely touched! I'm looking at you Wipeout and WatchDogs!

Edited by Sylvanticore
  • Like 4

Gaming plans for 2022 would include but not limited to:

• Maintain a healthy completion percentage - above 98%
  • Play the PS exclusives that are coming out this coming year  - Horizon Forbidden West, God of War, Gran Turismo, Sifu, and the like.
  • Continue to grow my physical PS5 and steelbook collection of games
  • Reach the top 150 rank for my country
  • Earn 900 plats
  • Increase UR trophies to handful - 25 more
  • Continue to not region stack games
  • Would like to write a trophy guide
  • Help a gaming friend with any online trophies I already have - I can help boost
  • Continue to be a positive and contributing member to this community

Edited by MrTrofyHunter
  • Like 4

Not sure what I am doing Platinum wise haven't really focused on trophies much since playing Fall Guys and Pokemon Go
Still trying to figure out my PS4 wifi connection issue disconnecting randomly which might make it harder playing Fall guys

But other than that outside of trophies
Hoping to reach level 50 in Pokemon go by the end of this year- Although the biggest obstacle is going to be that 50 lucky trades
Reach 100 Solo Wins on Fall Guys- may or may not happen because I play Squads a lot, but I am currently on 76 Episode wins.
 If I don't reach level 50 this year, might wind up being early on next year at the latest.
Would say try and reach 150 platinums-but don't see this one happening.

• Like 1

My main goals for 2022 are:

• Complete my Wii U backlog
  • Try and finish at least 50% of my remaining PS3 backlog (which is all just PS1/PS2 classics now)
  • Unlikely to happen, but try and finish my Vita backlog (which is also just PSP games now)
  • Try and dig into my Xbox backlog a bit more, that thing gets way too neglected

My other "if I get around to it" goals, which I'm not really going to be prioritising are:

• Try and earn 16 platinum trophies, to set up for my 200th plat milestone (I have a few games in mind for it)
  • Maybe purchase a PS5, but my current backlogs are more important to me at the mo
  • Perhaps try writing a guide for a game, trophy guide or otherwise. Unlikely to happen because I often lack the motivation to even start, and most games I'd like to write guides for already have one (or more) anyway. Been thinking of maybe doing a walkthrough for Destiny Connect, but with how linear it is, it doesn't really need one (and it already has 2 trophy guides).
  • Try and complete a total of 100 games in 2022, which I know is very doable if I complete a bunch of very short games, but I'm likely going to be focusing in long JRPGs this year

And my very unrealistic goal of 2022, which is never going to happen is:

• Stop buying so many damn games
  • Like 2

Joined 2 events here so hoping to accomplish my goals in both of them (77% completion & plat 10 games with difficulty 1 - 10)  I'll write it again here....never did a 9 or 10 difficulty game so hope my tv and controller survive  lmao.   Other than that, clean up some backlog on the profile and keep on having fun. 

Happy New Year to everyone and best of luck with your gaming and non-gaming goals.

• Like 2

Here are my gaming goals for 2022:

90 :platinum: total (74)

88% completion (85.95%)

4,250 total trophies (3,600)

Complete 2 new games for every new addition (will be strictly enforced this time)

New additions: 0

Completed games: 0

Edited by MidnightDragon
  • Like 1

My goals for 2022 are:

- Platinum in Path of Exile

- Platinum in Black Desert

- All trophies in Diablo 2, except 99 hardcore (that one Will probably be a looooong one)

- All trophies in RDR2 except 70 gold medals

- Platinum in FIFA 21 (only need Div 4)

- Platinum in Torchlight 2

- Platinum in FIFA 23 (if we get a fifa this year)

- try and go back and platinum FIFA 20

not crazy goals, but thats what im looking at getting done for now ?

• Like 2

Only real goal for Playstation is to trim my backlog down to size. Up to 22 now and there are more ill likely pick up. But it largely depends on what i do on Oldschool RuneScape as thats my main game these days.

80 :platinum:s should come naturally if i do some work on the backlog, and at least 94% completion would be nice. Ideally 95% but i havent looked at how much DLC will tear me down from the games in the backlog to know how realistic that is.

And for OSRS...

600m xp on the ironmeme from the current 442m and 18 pets from the current 10.

• Like 2

So for 2022 gaming wise I have the following goals:

- Reach 85% completion

- Reach 40 Platinums

- Platinum Fall Guys, Gran Turismo Sport, Final Fantasy X, Resident Evil 0, Resident Evil 2, Grand Theft Auto V and Red Dead Redemption 2, Borderlands GOTY.

Sounds hefty but I made a good amount of progress in FG, Gran Turismo (on 22 wins / 91) and GTA V in 2021 so pretty hopeful during my evenings after work!

• Like 1