Gaming goals 2022

TomataEighty9

1. I have 26 non-100% games on my profile, and I want to get that number as low as possible. At the very least I can finish Maneater, Last Guardian, FF7R, Ghost of Tsushima, Horizon Zero Dawn, and Little Nightmares, bringing that number down to under 20.

2. Platinum and then write a trophy guide for Invisible Inc, an absolutely genius rogue-like game that a lot of people own but barely anyone has played, let alone finished.

3. Hitting 200 platinums would require getting 62 this year, which probably isn't realistic at all given my taste in games. So 175 is more likely the target.

4. Officially wrap-up all of my games on PS4, transfer everything to the PS5, and then sell my PS4 to my brother like I've been promising for the past year.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, PhyrxianLibrarin said:

2. Platinum and then write a trophy guide for Invisible Inc, an absolutely genius rogue-like game that a lot of people own but barely anyone has played, let alone finished.

hey man - if you end up doing this, and are looking for anyone to bat ideas back and forth against, hit me up - that's one of my favourite games, and the only time I ever considered writing a guide was after I finished that one! ☺️

• Like 1

The games I want to plat this year are definitely Tales of Arise and Scarlet Nexus, and then some of the otome games I have piled up in my vita backlog from Japan. After that, tackle the blacklog, I have Caligula overdose to platinum, and also will try and at least clear the story of Tales of symphonia DOTW as it's been sitting there at 7% for many years since I gave up after an hour, in order to increase my completion % a bit.

• Like 2

I'll try to get a damned PS5 whenever it is not a problem. Games I'm considering for it are Serious Sam 4 (I like it on PC, so this will be one I play on PS5 as well... and one of my platinum targets), Kuro no Kiseki (we'll be waiting a long time for NISA to get it to us... my bet's on late 2024), Ys IX (the quality and performance boost on PS5 merits another playthrough), and Demon's Souls.

Also, I plan to finally finish Trails of Cold Steel III, and then get ToCS IV started. I'm aiming at 10 platinums for 2022. If I reach ten, I won't stop there. But if I don't... oh well, life goes on. I've got one down- Lords of the Fallen.

Best of luck to all, not just with your gaming goals, but also any other endeavors.

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

Reach 87% completion rate

clean up ps3/vita games. Both are getting old and I’m starting to worry about how much longer my vita will work well. Also would like to wrap up the ps3, as I don’t have much room between my PS5, PS4, PS3, PS2, and switch, so I think the PS3 will be in storage after this year.

• Like 2

I reached 100 plats :platinum: on probably the grindest game, There is also a PS5 version with a autopop to 98% then you have to wait every day for a challenge that is required for the last trophy :). You also have to purchase a $15.99 pack to unlock a game mode to start unlocking trophies.

Edited by gamercris066
Price Mistake

On 11/9/2021 at 0:29 AM, Jelly Soup said:

Same as always, try to up my AGC% and stop impulse buying crap I'm never going to get to. Need to start clearing out PS3 stuffs, so a temporary goal is to locate a new DS3 or off-brand equivalent.

Reevaluating this, I'm going to be severally limited on time come the end of August, so if I intend to get my AGC% up to around where I'd like it to be, I need to begin working on older junk I've started but made little progress in. This would also including not starting too many very long things, or at least being more selective. This has to take into account that I have a Steam library of stuff I've similarly never finished, and I now have access to an XBox X/Game Pass.

For now its to Finish and complete all available Darksider games.

Then I want to get The Outer Worlds and Mafia remake and work towards completing them. 

But my ultimate goal is Bloodborne. Still not got the bad taste of Dark Souls out of my mouth from many years back now, but Bloodborne seems so much more interesting, albeit with the same mechanics and gameplay features of Dark Souls.

To 100% Platinum Trophy a game for the first time in my life.

My gut feeling is that it's either going to be River City Ransom or Biomutant, just due to general interest and the fact that all the trophies are independent of your individual choices in the story mode. 

(as an example, while I love Skyrim, it is virtually impossible for me to ever 100% complete it because I would never side with the filthy Stormcloaks in my play-through)