Save transfer from PS4?

7 hours ago, Blueshell- said:

Weirdly enough it didnt autopop completely for me. Just 3 trophies autopopd. Beat Boss rush, Dark room and chest trophies.

7 hours ago, moolahsas said:

Only 3 trophies autopopped: Boss Rush, Dark Room, The Chest.

6 hours ago, Doctor_Gunner said:

shame. so it seems no autopop

This makes me happy and overjoyed to hear this.

thank you game developers

• Like 1

The patch today allows for you to autopop now. I was playing on my main save file and the 1 mil trophy popped after beating a boss randomly. I was trying to figure out why that had popped but nothing else. Well if you go to your main save and go to your secrets all the trophies should autopop as they did for me. No idea why my 1mil popped out of no where though. Still need to do all the new challenges to get the plat

Edited by Blueshell-
  • Like 1

On 04/11/2021 at 1:35 PM, Big-Brady said:

Auto popping is honestly a pathetic feature in my eyes and something that needs to go away for good. 

Like why buy a game just to autopop and never play? That is just completely stupid and a waste of money not to mention completely lazy and disrespectful to the game and the developers who put time into making the game on other platforms.

I hope that Sony ends up doing something that completely removes that feature from games completely in the future.

What do you mean never play? For the ability to autopop something you need to have done it already. Also there are cases were not being able to autopop would be pretty damn stupid. Warframe for example. Without autopop if you wanted to 100% the main game on ps5 after playing PS4 version already you would simply be not able to. Maybe you could ask the developer to delete your safe but that would mean potentially hundreds of hours lost and having to redo 300-400h of stuff for I think 3 trophies that are non repeatable actions. In mmo games not being able to autopop just makes no sense and when someone puts hundreds or thousands of hours in such a game I for sure wold not talk about it being „completely stupid, waste of money or lazy”

same is true for any multiplayer game. So many people couldn’t get a ps5 buy now. Why punish them buy taking away the ability to platinum a ps5 version or taking away their progress when they finally get a ps5? Because that’s the options you have without autopop.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Blueshell- said:

The patch today allows for you to autopop now. I was playing on my main save file and the 1 mil trophy popped after beating a boss randomly. I was trying to figure out why that had popped but nothing else. Well if you go to your main save and go to your secrets all the trophies should autopop as they did for me. No idea why my 1mil popped out of no where though. Still need to do all the new challenges to get the plat

I can confirm it worked for me too, now I can pick up where I left off!

On 11/4/2021 at 7:48 PM, Big-Brady said:

This makes me happy and overjoyed to hear this.

thank you game developers

Lmfao this didn't age well.

On 11/12/2021 at 9:16 AM, Blueshell- said:

I haven't gotten the PS5 version yet, but, new challenges?

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

Hey guys, I've been holding on picking up Repentance, mostly because I was expecting a physical version in EU.

They never announced anything for an hypothetical EU physical version and probably never will at this point.

I don't know how save file is handled from EU PS4 physical version to the US PS5 version ?

Asked numerous time to Nicalis and never got a reply.

Back then trophy list/save files between EU and US seemed to be two separate things, so not compatible I guess, but now they seem to have unified all of this ? So potential save compatibility ?

I know it's a long shot since it's highly unlikely anyone would try EU/US save transfer

but has anyone has tried this ? I'd hate to lose my progress so far.

Any way to confirm / check this ?