JourneySilvers

Best Way to Get to Floor 255?

5 posts in this topic

So I know how to do the method where you save on every floor and reload to get your stamina back- but jesus it takes forever. Does anyone know the best way to get this deep in the mines? Best foods or items to bring, any advice, etc? 

Sadly, that's the only way to do it unfortunately, you can also fall down the random pitfalls that sometimes appear on floors since they can bring you down a max of 5 floors but that drains allot of your stamina. Once you gift the Harvest Goddess on 100 different days you'll unlock the elevator for the mines which will save levels every 50 floors up to level 225 so you don't have to do it all at once and can go back.

If you go to the doctors you can buy Stamina boost and Caffeine for for 500G and 1000G each. I would take around 2-3 stacks of stamina boost and a stack of Caffeine and could make it down past 50 floors before it runs out. 

Edited by demonoid321

Unlock the elevator from the Goddess and get Huang to 4 hearts and use the Van's Favorite exploit to get lots of money. Buy stacks of Stamina XL from the clinic and go for 50 floor chunks. That's what I've been doing. 

I got to the bottom floor of the mines with curry udon. You learn the recipe from the tasty time tuesday tv show and it only costs one wheat flour to make the udon, and then one curry powder to upgrade it to curry udon. The curry udon restores 60 stamina. Easy to make a lot since the ingredients are sold at the general store and very cheap compared to the stamina boosters sold at the clinic. As as the commenter above me said, It is definitely worth it to wait until you have given 100 gifts to the harvest goddess and unlocked the elevator so you don't have to do it all in one go. Also, the spring mine is by far the better target to go to the bottom floor in since we need the recipe you get by hoeing the bottom floor for a trophy but there is nothing on the bottom floor of the winter mine needed for a trophy. In the winter mine I don't think you need to go deeper than the deepest cursed tool. 

Thanks for the answers, I actually had no idea that the harvest goddess could get you an elevator. I was dreading have to do that many floors in one go lol. Definitely feeling better about it now 🙂