Platinum obtainable without VR?

Cravinovv

On 04/11/2021 at 5:44 PM, Cravinovv said:

I read that this game had a non-VR option to play. I was wondering if that meant all the trophies were unlockable without the need for a VR headset. Asking for a friend (me).

From what people say on post on the other ps4 stack the entire game is now playable non VR. I can't personally confirm as I haven't got round to it yet but looks like you should be able to get the plat.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, jpwbjpwb said:

From what people say on post on the other ps4 stack the entire game is now playable non VR. I can't personally confirm as I haven't got round to it yet but looks like you should be able to get the plat.

On 11/4/2021 at 1:44 PM, Cravinovv said:

I read that this game had a non-VR option to play. I was wondering if that meant all the trophies were unlockable without the need for a VR headset. Asking for a friend (me).

yes the game is entire game is playable without VR. The ps5 upgrade is free and the same applies for that version. There’s a setting on the main menu that you can click if you do want to play it in VR. 

• Like 1

On 11/10/2021 at 9:42 PM, jpwbjpwb said:

On 11/10/2021 at 10:34 PM, ArabianSwordsman said:

yes the game is entire game is playable without VR. The ps5 upgrade is free and the same applies for that version. There’s a setting on the main menu that you can click if you do want to play it in VR. 

That's good to know, because it looks like fun. Thank you.

On 11/10/2021 at 9:34 PM, ArabianSwordsman said:

Wait, the upgrade is free? For me I only have the PS4 version and the PS5 version is fully priced. Am I missing something?

8 hours ago, Maxemole said:

Wait, the upgrade is free? For me I only have the PS4 version and the PS5 version is fully priced. Am I missing something?

The upgrade is free yes. Try installing it, go to the icon on the Home Screen, press down on the d-pad and you’ll see an image of the enhanced version on the right. Scroll over, click it and it should say that the upgrade is free because that’s what worked for me. 

Edited by ArabianSwordsman
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, ArabianSwordsman said:

The upgrade is free yes. Try installing it, go to the icon on the Home Screen, press down on the d-pad and you’ll see an image of the enhanced version on the right. Scroll over, click it and it should say that the upgrade is free because that’s what worked for me. 

It worked! Thanks so much. IDK why I couldn't figure this out before but whatever.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 2021-12-22 at 0:59 PM, Kyl542 said:

So can we earn all of the trophies during non VR setting?

Yes. By default the game starts in standard mode. There is an option to turn on VR play, but the game and all trophies can be completely entirely without the use of VR. I can confirm this for both the PS4 and PS5 versions of the game.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...