Another break sequel

FocusDR

45 minutes ago, arcanehornet_ said:

Bruh..these developers have no shame :D sequels to already existing games, two stacks each, then a Head to head version, two stacks each.

Surprised they aren’t doing PS5 stacks honestly.

I kinda agree but at least these games are fun. Better than a handful of popular easy cheesy series/franchise. 
I think the price is a bit steep and the lack of break sales is disturbing ?

2 hours ago, arcanehornet_ said:

Bruh..these developers have no shame :D sequels to already existing games, two stacks each, then a Head to head version, two stacks each.

Surprised they aren’t doing PS5 stacks honestly.

God bless them if they bring all the stacks to PS5 in an all-in-one bundle.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Smashero said:

Year ago I couldn't wait for it. Now...

No... Just, pls... No.

There's so many more really good world holidays they could use like Day of the Dead. With games like Space Break and Dragon Break, there's potentially a hundred themes they could throw in the mix, all with a H2H variant as well as imminent sequels.

• Like 1

? I've been waiting for this one! Woo-Hoo! Here are some suggestions for sequels:

- Black History Month Break

- Columbus Day Break

- Martin Luther King Jr. Break

- Juneteenth Break

- Christmas Break 3

- September 11 Break

- Groundhogs Day Break

• Like 2

12 hours ago, IciSaku said:

It's only because people keep buying it, we all have our definition of trophies hunting lol

Yeah the type of people who will cash in on anything has seen the gap in the ps store market lol. I’ll only buy things on sale but that’s still a sale, and when these new easy cheesy platinums get released there’s usually a few hundred people playing in the first couple days. 
i must admit the leaderboards don’t mean much anymore, if it wasn’t for easy cheesy platinums I wouldn’t be as high on the boards as I am. Although I would of invested more time into proper titles. I have very poor attention span so I move from game to game far too quick and far too often, once I put a game down 75% of the time I don’t play it again ??‍♂️
No wonder I’ve got like 8,500 unearned trophies