This game is so broken...

Spraragen88

Humans cant kill the robots unless they vote them out, right? So as a robot, I just go around, find one key card then never use it. People see I have it, but don't do anything. I just wait for oxygen to run out then I win. Or I can sabotage oxygen or any of the two player door locks and even if someone sees me do it, they can't kill me or get rid of me until the next vote. 

There needs to be a button people can press at any time to call a meeting. 

Then the game itself just drops connection all the time, in the middle of a game without warning sends people back to the main menu.

Nobody communicates. Even without a mic (built into the PS5 controller...) nobody uses or reads the text box.

Basically nobody knows how to play this, how to communicate or how even cares really. It's a shitty game. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Spraragen88 said:

Humans cant kill the robots unless they vote them out, right? So as a robot, I just go around, find one key card then never use it. People see I have it, but don't do anything. I just wait for oxygen to run out then I win. Or I can sabotage oxygen or any of the two player door locks and even if someone sees me do it, they can't kill me or get rid of me until the next vote. 

People can kill personoids, one person grabs, the other chokes, on level two and three, people can also kill other each via fire, crushing, airlock, drowning, dropping, and electricity. Not saying the game isn't unbalanced in favour of the impostors, but this criticism is untrue. 

Edited by breakingthegreen

Have noticed more and more impostors holding keycards and instead of people realizing what they are doing they see you as the bad guy for trying to kill them. Don’t understand the games logic if you constantly run into losing or winning in the first round, like what’s the point of the game if no one moves forward almost half the time. Seems like they didn’t think this through.

Now as for performance, constant server issues  (expected it since I knew they’d not be prepped for even a free plus launch), but the crashing consistently is getting old. It’s almost always on the computer repair level too so I feel like it’s not counting my progress correctly for that trophy :/ 

I don’t see this game staying popular past this month and being a game many play in private sessions with friends anyway. Wouldn’t shock me any if the servers close in two years or so.

Personoids can be killed by passengers and there are more than three keycards on each level. Your complaints are completely unfounded.

Basically nobody knows how to play this, how to communicate or how even cares really. It's a shitty game

That's people being shitty, not the game.

Edited by DishwasherSafe
  • Like 1

The game is not that broken, only first 2-3 days is funky and glitchy because server connection. 

The worst part if the game is it lacks 101hold-hand tutorial which I think it is require to understanding the game rather lets people figure everything out. 

when you start the game, you keep getting killed because sometime you are a Personoid and do bad move in bad timing which normally anyone that knows how to play will caught you red hand and choke you instantly.

e.g. sabotage oxygen in first area while everyone are at downstairs or grabbing syringe while everyone is with you. 
This is the most common mistake for newcomer that I saw pretty often. 

also, there are some aggressive player that pair together and choke everyone on the very first stair.
That is their play style, its not the game’s fault it’s the player. Also, you might run into boosting trophy group which sometime will ruin your experience.