FocusDR

Trophy thoughts / gameplay style

8 posts in this topic

Is this game going to be a twin stick shooter or a game similar to blastful? (Level progression moves automatically) Which I enjoy those games, once you get upgraded guns the game becomes a blast. No pun intended 😅

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks super easy, way much easier than any bullet-hell game, even easier than "Ghost Blade"...

Another RATA-PLAT title? Something like "FullBlast" diff...

 

Waste of time and money IMHO.

(unless you want 2-4-6 plats in no-time :D)

(No clue how it's with stacking etc.)

Edited by Smashero
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

List doesn't look too hard and in line what's do be expected from a shmup. Gameplay seems allright. I hope it's better than Blastful and FullBlast.

 

I do hope the Trophy tiles aren't the final ones...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The game is fairly easy but grindy. In order to proceed through levels you really need to constantly upgrade your ship. Money for upgrades is fast to get, 200h to 300 hundred per round, but you need a lot of it to fully upgrade everything game asks of you. On top of that, at the end you need to buy a skin which costs 10 000$ alone. I would say that this is easy, grindy 10h plat where you move slowly towards your goal.

Also, they made it more difficult because there is no lvl select at the beginning. For example in level 2 I earned 500 hundred dollars, but you cannot repeat that level just to grind it. You are immediately going forward where you can earn even less because enemies get tougher.

Edited by OverHypedG
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Smashero said:

Looks super easy, way much easier than any bullet-hell game, even easier than "Ghost Blade"...

Another RATA-PLAT title? Something like "FullBlast" diff...

 

Waste of time and money IMHO.

(unless you want 2-4-6 plats in no-time :D)

(No clue how it's with stacking etc.)

Full blast was very fun actually. You only get one trophy list, to stack you have to play it again on a different region. So you have to buy the game and complete it to stack it once. Buy it again on another region, complete it and now you’ve stacked it twice. Don’t really get your comment lol rata plat but you sound excited this game is super easy? 

5 hours ago, OverHypedG said:

The game is fairly easy but grindy. In order to proceed through levels you really need to constantly upgrade your ship. Money for upgrades is fast to get, 200h to 300 hundred per round, but you need a lot of it to fully upgrade everything game asks of you. On top of that, at the end you need to buy a skin which costs 10 000$ alone. I would say that this is easy, grindy 10h plat where you move slowly towards your goal.

Also, they made it more difficult because there is no lvl select at the beginning. For example in level 2 I earned 500 hundred dollars, but you cannot repeat that level just to grind it. You are immediately going forward where you can earn even less because enemies get tougher.

Sounds great, and a platinum strategy I can’t argue with. I like a easy plat as much as the next person but sometimes it feels so dirty getting that plat in under 30 mins. Similar with games like sleeping Sarah, planet Rix 13 (point and click) but I quite enjoy playing them so it doesn’t feel as dirty 😅

If the game is enjoyable 10 hours to platinum seems good. 

12 hours ago, ConAir said:

List doesn't look too hard and in line what's do be expected from a shmup. Gameplay seems allright. I hope it's better than Blastful and FullBlast.

 

I do hope the Trophy tiles aren't the final ones...

I can’t remember which one was which, my memory is bad, but I enjoyed both. I like those arcade flash style games. Just be nicer if the platinum wasn’t so easy/quick. 
on the Vita I struggled to get one or two trophy’s for InkSplosion and Rush Rover. And I’m happy to leave it as a defeat, shows that it isn’t a complete 100% platinum rate 😂

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/4/2021 at 4:52 PM, FocusDR said:

Is this game going to be a twin stick shooter or a game similar to blastful? (Level progression moves automatically) Which I enjoy those games, once you get upgraded guns the game becomes a blast. No pun intended 1f605.png

I personally love this game so far.  It is exactly how Overhyped Gamer described, very grindy, but also very therapeutic.  It's a great feeling when you get stuck in a section, make enough money to upgrade and then blast through that section. 😀

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, rednaxnxam said:

I personally love this game so far.  It is exactly how Overhyped Gamer described, very grindy, but also very therapeutic.  It's a great feeling when you get stuck in a section, make enough money to upgrade and then blast through that section. 1f600.png

Yeah a platinum that’s still easy but you need to work a little for it. Enjoyable games like these, it’s no problem spending a few hours on it :) 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.