Best potions/boosters/Drunken Pumpkins

NMErickson

I originally asked what the different effect combinations were for Drunken Pumpkin potions and if there's a superior one that has multiple buffs like Night Hunter Boost and Grandma's Eggnog have. The description of "Drunken Pumpkin (Halloween)" is the same for each so it's tough to tell what they do without having one and experimenting. From info gathered online there's at least 7 variants. Three good ones and four bad ones. The usual buffs you gain through other boosters and potions in the game are night vision (eye icon), resistance (shield icon), speed (running icon), stamina (lightning bolt icon), and damage boost (skull icon). The previously mentioned Night Hunter Boost and Grandma's Eggnog have all except night vision. The Drunken Pumpkin potions are unique because certain variants have negative effects (reverse controls, upside down camera, and reportedly nausea).

I was finally able to test out the five variants I have. Listed from best to worst they are: 1.) Night vision and speed, 2.) Damage boost, 3.) Stamina, 4.) Reverse controls, 5.) Upside down camera. I'm still curious if there is a super-powered Drunken Pumpkin because the cool thing is boosters stack so you can become an unstoppable killing machine at super speed.

Edited by NMErickson