Glitched Trophies Workaround

shxrpay

I recently found a way to obtain all of the glitched trophies, although it does require a bit of technical knowledge and a computer/laptop. I used Husky’s guide on downgrading games which you can find here. I also used the site orbispatches.com to find the game’s patch files which is needed for the workaround. Basically, the method is to figure out which update the trophies were bugged in and then install the patch that came before that (e.x., if trophies were bugged in 1.21 you would install the 1.20 patch). To get the link to the patch files instead of downloading the .pkg, what you need to do is right click the download button for the patch on the website and copy the link, then paste it into your browser's search bar then change the end of the link from .pkg to .json so it gives you a text page / link to the patch instead of a download. Husky’s guide was originally made for Mad Max, but if you find the patch files on the website for Minecraft Dungeons then you can use the guide while changing out the Mad Max files for these and it works. You could theoretically do this for any game as long as you can find the patch files, but most likely not online games as those usually need to be updated to connect to the servers. Let me know if you have any questions or concerns, and happy hunting! ?

Edited by shxrpay
Added more info