About the avatars/theme

Jeanolt

Hi! sorry if this is a off-topic post. I was wondering if I could get the avatars in my main account; I'm going to play FFIX through PSNow, but since I'm in a unsupported country I had to buy the game in a US account. Maybe if I play the game first in my main the avatars/theme will be transfered to that acount, and not the owner of the game. I really enjoyed IX many years ago and I wouldn't mind new avatars?. Thanks in advance!

Edited by Jeanoltt

Avatars you get from buying the game or avatars you get from getting certain trophies from the game? If it's avatars you get for buying the game, then only the account that bought the game will get those avatars. And avatars that come for earning trophies, well it really depends if so and so country offer that feature.

7 hours ago, NERVergoproxy said:

Avatars you get from buying the game or avatars you get from getting certain trophies from the game? If it's avatars you get for buying the game, then only the account that bought the game will get those avatars. And avatars that come for earning trophies, well it really depends if so and so country offer that feature.

Yeah, the set of avatars that you get just for buying the game. Thanks for the answers, I guess I'll use them on my US accoint.