Lore Hoarder trophy on PS4

Right now I'm doing a New Game+ run, since i missed some customes and collectibles. I'm able to trigger the conversation with already collected guardian collectibles, so they won't show within my overview. Does anyone know if this can cause problems?

I just reached chapter 12. 

I’m having trouble with this on the ps5, I also followed the guide to a t and still didn’t get it.  I wonder if loading a save causes it to get messed up.  I loaded a previous save and then loaded back into my main save once I was done with that so I’m not sure if it messed it up.  I hope I don’t have to replay the whole game for this. 

10 hours ago, BseBal said:

I’m having trouble with this on the ps5, I also followed the guide to a t and still didn’t get it.  I wonder if loading a save causes it to get messed up.  I loaded a previous save and then loaded back into my main save once I was done with that so I’m not sure if it messed it up.  I hope I don’t have to replay the whole game for this. 

Any of the ones that you've already triggered in your main save are likely to bug out if you load previous saves.  I'm not sure if it actually effects your main save, but it does bug out any save from after collecting those collectables to where you can view them.  They will act like they've already been viewed, but they never show up in the compendium when the bug hits.  If it effects your main save even after you got them into your compendium then the only fix is to redownload a save from before any interactions.  

I HIGHTLY RECOMMEND USING PS+ BACK UPS AT THE START OF EACH CHAPTER THAT HAS YOU ON THE SHIP(or USB if you're on PS4).

Also, new game plus does not reset the conversations collectablea trigger in the ship.  This was a big disappointment for me since I wanted to see them again.  Hopefully they can patch this up in the next patch.

Edited by Snake2410

49 minutes ago, Snake2410 said:

Any of the ones that you've already triggered in your main save are likely to bug out if you load previous saves.  I'm not sure if it actually effects your main save, but it does bug out any save from after collecting those collectables to where you can view them.  They will act like they've already been viewed, but they never show up in the compendium when the bug hits.  If it effects your main save even after you got them into your compendium then the only fix is to redownload a save from before any interactions.  

I HIGHTLY RECOMMEND USING PS+ BACK UPS AT THE START OF EACH CHAPTER THAT HAS YOU ON THE SHIP(or USB if you're on PS4).

Also, new game plus does not reset the conversations collectablea trigger in the ship.  This was a big disappointment for me since I wanted to see them again.  Hopefully they can patch this up in the next patch.

I wonder if I do new game plus and collect new stuff like in chapter 6 if it will pop that one trophy.  I have everything else so I’m not to concern with the guardians collectibles as I should have over the percent in that area.  If I don’t get it by chapter 6, I may just start a new playthrough. 

4 hours ago, BseBal said:

I wonder if I do new game plus and collect new stuff like in chapter 6 if it will pop that one trophy.  I have everything else so I’m not to concern with the guardians collectibles as I should have over the percent in that area.  If I don’t get it by chapter 6, I may just start a new playthrough. 

Possibly, but it'll depend on how close you are with collectables.  I do know that you need them to appear in your compendium list for it to count.  Trophy popped for me during a conversation after viewing one of the items in Drax room.

3 hours ago, Snake2410 said:

Possibly, but it'll depend on how close you are with collectables.  I do know that you need them to appear in your compendium list for it to count.  Trophy popped for me during a conversation after viewing one of the items in Drax room.

I got the trophy by buying an item on chapter 6.  

• Like 1

Hey friends, the guide is up and mentions this. Don't forget to fill out all categories in teh Galactic compendium. Especially take note of the monsters and character categories. You can possibly get more characters by viewing personal and criminal files when Accessing the Nova Corps mainframe at the end of chapter 7. Try that out and lmk if that works for you. Best of luck to you all