I reported a guy and nothing happened

zgz93

So I reported a guy who achieved FUT seasons' trophies on FIFA16 while the servers are down since months ago...? and then nothing happened. He's still there on the lists and so on.

I remember reporting a couple more of games, but don't remember wich ones xD

What should do I do now?

• Like 1

The CRT team potentially has hundreds of flags a day so it probably can be quite time consuming. Therefore, it probably could take weeks or months for them to be removed. Rest assured they will review the flags.

Also if you are super curious about what games you report you can go to their profile and click on the games. If the "report" section has been hidden then they have a flag either waiting for it to be reviewed or has been reviewed.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, zgz93 said:

So I reported a guy who achieved FUT seasons' trophies on FIFA16 while the servers are down since months ago...1f914.png and then nothing happened. He's still there on the lists and so on.

I remember reporting a couple more of games, but don't remember wich ones xD

What should do I do now?

Maybe you was WRONG brah!?!? lol

2 hours ago, Coexistant said:

The CRT team potentially has hundreds of flags a day so it probably can be quite time consuming. Therefore, it probably could take weeks or months for them to be removed. Rest assured they will review the flags.

Also if you are super curious about what games you report you can go to their profile and click on the games. If the "report" section has been hidden then they have a flag either waiting for it to be reviewed or has been reviewed.

Oh didn't know it, so thanks :) It's my very first report (I think) so I wasn't too sure if it was sent or not.

2 hours ago, B1rvine said:

@zgz93 I'm seeing two reports from you made only two days ago, and it looks like one of them isn't correct. Have you reviewed the general expectations, specifically report response times, in the Reporting FAQ?

I'll review the account thoroughly later today.

Yes, actually the second report (about LBP) is wrong. I mixed dates, sorry, but the one about FIFA 16... he got 2 unattainable trophies in the last month while the fut seasons is down months ago xD Sorry for being a little bit overwhelming ?