Easy way to 45 lvl?

Domalish_TG

You've just gotta keep playing multiplayer matches - everyone gets the trophy eventually! With an average SPM (score per minute) it used to take around 100-150 hours - although that was with full servers so more enemies to kill and more teammates to heal/revive/resupply/repair etc.

How busy is the game now? If it's really dead, you'd probably need a boosting group.

On 11/5/2021 at 6:15 PM, Domalish_TG said:

Hi. I wanna get 45 lvl for colonel trophy. Is there any fast way. May be some kind of exp glitch or any mechanic that can allow getting exp very fast? I don't want to play public matches even if there were full servers.

Did you try to play MP BF3?

• Like 1

On 11/5/2021 at 10:15 AM, Domalish_TG said:

Hi. I wanna get 45 lvl for colonel trophy. Is there any fast way. May be some kind of exp glitch or any mechanic that can allow getting exp very fast? I don't want to play public matches even if there were full servers.

Have fun finding a good method for XP in your rented server, unless you love playing the game online. If you average your kills pretty well, you can get good xp

Double XP may infrequently still occur, more likely on weekends. I played Noshahr Canals Conquest/TDM as I was averaging 70+ Kills more game as its the smallest map in the game. Keep using the same gun you're comfortable with to unlock xp for getting more kills and then swap to another gun when you max out the xp challenges on it. 

You also get medals which also award xp every 7 or so Kills with a weapon class.

Ok, so this is an active topic, with people playing the game online.  Why is the multiplayer not connecting for me?  I thought the servers are dead.  Every time I try to connect to multiplayer, it says “problem connecting to EA servers”, or something.  Then it hangs on a loading screen and I have to close the game.  Every time.  How are you guys connecting to the multiplayer servers?

• 2 months later...
On 11/13/2021 at 5:32 AM, neuwerldorder said:

Ok, so this is an active topic, with people playing the game online.  Why is the multiplayer not connecting for me?  I thought the servers are dead.  Every time I try to connect to multiplayer, it says “problem connecting to EA servers”, or something.  Then it hangs on a loading screen and I have to close the game.  Every time.  How are you guys connecting to the multiplayer servers?

It Sounds dumb but try restarting the game or spamming the connect to online button, I had to do that for bf 1943. As for your above inquiry, there is a boosting method that is 10x faster than playing pubs. It requires some Alts though. You set up a server and get mounted emplacement kills, after x amount of kills u get the stationary emplacement award/ribbons that give a lot of xp. Whilst u get your kills you can also have the people dropping c4's/equipment on the floor constantly so you get even more xp when u blow them up. The map is "Damavand Peak" and I think the mode was 'conquest' I'm not 100% on the mode though. Hope this helps!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/13/2021 at 11:32 AM, neuwerldorder said:

Is your PlayStation Network account linked to your Electronic Arts account? I remember some players having issues with unlinked accounts if you have another electronic arts game (that is still online) try using that to link your account