Is that a bug?

I got this game a few months ago but still haven't figured out how to get rid of this annoying bug or whatever yet. Simply : there's literally NO ONE in my Town. I mean, there's no one walking around. Everyone just stands in the back rooms of their house? The bigger (and even more annoying) issue is, they don't sell anything to me either... They don't even stay at the counters of shops. They're JUST standing all day at their houses. I'm checking all stores in time btw. I always check the time before entering those shops.

I've already created new files and even re-downloaded it several times. Still same. I also tried to pass some seasons and guess what : same.

SO, I explained this situation better to PlayStation support service in my native language and they wanted me to send them a video about it. Then, I just recorded my gameplay and give them a link. But after that, they kept being quite. And now, it has been more than 3 weeks. Still no answer..

it's the first time for me having annoying experiences with a buggy game (except Cyberpunk2077 ofc) on ps4 and lazy support service. 

What should I do? Is that a bug or am I doing something wrong? 

25 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Have you tried setting the game and console languages to English?

it really has anything to do with it? I'm using default language settings for that game and Turkish for the console. Oh, could this be causing a problem with the time settings? I'm gonna try that too, thanks.

Edit : Nope... It didn't work -__-

Edited by MilaNekolita
Update

47 minutes ago, MilaNekolita said:

it really has anything to do with it? I'm using default language settings for that game and Turkish for the console. Oh, could this be causing a problem with the time settings? I'm gonna try that too, thanks.

Edit : Nope... It didn't work -__-

Nuts, I thought it might be a language issue that sometimes happens in games when not played in English but obviously that wasn't the case :(.