Camera Trophy

Hallo ich hoffe ihr könnt mir mal bei der Gold Trophäe für die Upgrades mit der Kamer Obskura helfen. Und zwar habe ich die Linsen und Upgrades die ihr in den Bildern seht auf Maximum, aber die Trophäe bekomme ich nicht. Jetzt mal eine Frage fehlt mir da noch irgendeine Linse? Wenn ja wo finde ich die? Ich habe das ganze hier in Deutsch und Englisch Fotographiert und schreibe es in Deutsch und Englisch, weil ich aus Deutschland bin und damit mir auch Englische Spieler helfen können. Deswegen auch die vielen Fotos.

Hello I hope you can help me with the gold trophy for the upgrades with the camera obscura. I have the lenses and upgrades you can see in the pictures at maximum, but I don't get the trophy. Now a question I am still missing any lens? If so, where can I find it? I photographed the whole thing here in German and English and write it in German and English because I'm from Germany and English players can help me with it. Hence the many photos.

1 hour ago, NathanielJohn said:

You are missing 3 lenses -- one blue and two green:

Voice (blue) lens: complete the archives

Fatal (green) lens: Beat the game with Yuri twice while wearing her kimono - Once glancing Ose Above Water and once Below Water
See (green) lens: complete the ghost list

Ok the Fatal seems not so hart but the others:

and: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpPhENrNo3k

I hoper really somebody can help with that.^^

I personally used two specific guides for it.

Fatal Frame: Maiden of Black Water - Collectible Guide - Wii U - By gorgonseye - GameFAQs

Here you have a list of Ghosts so you could compare what you have and what you are missing.

FATAL FRAME / PROJECT ZERO: Maiden of Black Water Ghost Capturing Guide - SteamAH

And here for the Specters and other things.

I hope that it will help you.

Edited by Bya-Kuchiki

Anyone else had "Upgrade Ultraist" (i.e., the trophy for fully upgrading the camera/lenses) unlock early? Mine just popped after fully upgrading the "See" lens, even though I don't even have the Voice lens yet (I have fully upgraded everything else though).

Edit: Oh, it's because the Voice lens doesn't have any upgrades to buy. So yeah, you don't need that lens for the camera upgrade trophy. You still need it anyway though since you need all archive files for another trophy though.

Edited by NathanielJohn
  • Like 1