Tip to Make Nightmare Runs Much Easier

Buy mirror stones. They only negatively effect your score for that item leaving it at 0, and since most drops don't have them to pick up, it doesn't matter.

And if you have enough (10-15 is what I buy), nothing can kill you, even when tainted. The mirror stone will cure the tainted status when they break as well.

IF you need to boost your score, get your character wet (it increases encounter rates), and run around and get into random battles to boost your score.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
18 hours ago, Eraezr said:

We can't get wet in Drop 2, can we? I hovered around the waterfall but it seems the forced system tutorial would not let Yuri get permanently wet.

I don't know on that but if you want a S+ on that level then the tip in another thread of targeting the knife of the penultimate enemy works as you do really low damage but get a good level of points out of it.  

On 18/01/2022 at 3:48 AM, Rozalia1 said:

I don't know on that but if you want a S+ on that level then the tip in another thread of targeting the knife of the penultimate enemy works as you do really low damage but get a good level of points out of it.  

I managed to get it in the end. Just had to optimise the usage of lens and catch the Falling Woman's snapshot.