Tombs of the Fallen coming November 9

Doing this now. How do I reset movable stones (Boudicca Tomb)? Need to go back to an area of the tomb to complete the puzzle. Tried fast traveling and coming back, closing the game out and back in, but to no avail.

Edited by MrTrofyHunter

28 minutes ago, MrTrofyHunter said:

Doing this now. How do I reset movable stones (Boudicca Tomb)? Need to go back to an area of the tomb to complete the puzzle. Tried fast traveling and coming back, closing the game out and back in, but to no avail.

dont they have an activateable lever? so logically youd go to that and pull it again.

1 minute ago, jjnet123 said:

dont they have an activateable lever? so logically youd go to that and pull it again.

Not the small stones you carry with you but the movable standing large stones that drag along the floor. I am just loading my previous save and starting over. Thanks for the response.

1 hour ago, MrTrofyHunter said:

Probably just a bug because pulling the lever is supposed to reset the small stone associated. Amazing how many bugs this game still has even a year after release

Just a heads up, 3 of the 4 tombs have an artifact you need to find. But they currently do nothing. Apparently there's 2 more Artifacts that we're not getting until a future DLC, with all 5 it'll open the vault in the first Tomb. 

So make sure you find these to have them...they're all located somewhere on your way out of the tombs. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Viper said:

Just a heads up, 3 of the 4 tombs have an artifact you need to find. But they currently do nothing. Apparently there's 2 more Artifacts that we're not getting until a future DLC, with all 5 it'll open the vault in the first Tomb. 

So make sure you find these to have them...they're all located somewhere on your way out of the tombs. 

Got em! Thanks for the PSA for other hunters.

19 hours ago, Viper said:

Thanks for the info! Just found one in the second I think tomb. I don't think I'll replay them again, so I'll wait for the next DLC or whatever.

10 minutes ago, breakXedge said:

Thanks for the info! Just found one in the second I think tomb. I don't think I'll replay them again, so I'll wait for the next DLC or whatever.

You don't have to redo them, if you just go back to the tombs they will still be complete, you can just run to the end and get the artifact. I had to do this as I only found 1 of the 3 as well and went back and got the other two. 

20 hours ago, Viper said:

You don't have to redo them, if you just go back to the tombs they will still be complete, you can just run to the end and get the artifact. I had to do this as I only found 1 of the 3 as well and went back and got the other two. 

Thank you, I'll try next time I boot the game!

EDIT: Got them all three. Thanks Viper!

Edited by breakXedge
  • Like 1