Trophy Bug - Who to contact ?

Ronikastoun

Hello guys 

how are you been doing?

i have been playing this game with my friend, exclusively and enjoying it quite a bit 

however, last night, i popped the platinum,  yet he didn't 

he has all the trophies for the individual missions played as a hacker, yet the trophy to play all mission as a hacker did not pop for him, and that includes the platinum

you can see his trophies here : https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/13059-operation-tango/mauricef117

is it a bug that has been fixed, or something that went wrong ? if we cant fix it by replaying a specific mission, can the developers be notified ? 

Thank you so much in advance for any help 

3 minutes ago, Ronikastoun said:

Hello guys 

how are you been doing?

i have been playing this game with my friend, exclusively and enjoying it quite a bit 

however, last night, i popped the platinum,  yet he didn't 

he has all the trophies for the individual missions played as a hacker, yet the trophy to play all mission as a hacker did not pop for him, and that includes the platinum

you can see his trophies here : https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/13059-operation-tango/mauricef117

is it a bug that has been fixed, or something that went wrong ? if we cant fix it by replaying a specific mission, can the developers be notified ? 

Thank you so much in advance for any help 

Do you know for sure they didn’t pop for your friend or is this another instance of the PS5 just doesn’t sync trophies instantly for everybody?

1 minute ago, Ronikastoun said:

did not pop at all 

and we did wait 24h+ before posting for help here and synced many times

the trophies did not pop at all for him 

Might be worth your friend contacting the developers directly. PSNProfiles doesn't have any control or influence over potential developer-side issues with games or any form of unique contact with them really so it wouldn't take action on your behalf.

15 minutes ago, Crispy_Oglop said:

Might be worth your friend contacting the developers directly. PSNProfiles doesn't have any control or influence over potential developer-side issues with games or any form of unique contact with them really so it wouldn't take action on your behalf.

both me and my friend have no idea how to contact the developer, we never did it 

can you get me any leads if possible ? 

email/phone/forum... anything

34 minutes ago, Ronikastoun said:

both me and my friend have no idea how to contact the developer, we never did it 

can you get me any leads if possible ? 

email/phone/forum... anything

Best way to contact developers these days is Discord. 

https://discord.com/invite/cvq7Zua

I’d recommend your friend to replay all levels before though. If it still doesn’t unlock report it in the bug report / feedback sections of their Discord. 

Edited by Quink666

13 hours ago, Quink666 said:

Best way to contact developers these days is Discord. 

https://discord.com/invite/cvq7Zua

I’d recommend your friend to replay all levels before though. If it still doesn’t unlock report it in the bug report / feedback sections of their Discord. 

thank you 

will try it and will let you know 

• Like 1

ok guys! 
i got in contact wiith one of the developers 

turned out, the game didnt register that mission 2 was completed for my friend, even though he got the trophy for the mission. the hacker stamp when you hover over the mission was not there

we simply replayed the mission, and the other trophies poped 

Thank you all so much 

how can i update the tile of the thread to solved ?