MidnightDragonDX's Trophy Hoard

MidnightDragon

You did all the online years ago for Red Dead Redemption 2, but I noticed you haven’t even played the first mission. Don’t know what the deal is there.

I would also get on Saints Row IV. Fairly easy and enjoyable game. Nothing hard.

Other games on your list like Hotline Miami will be difficult for you. 

Ultimately, I would just set a personal goal and stick with it. 

Pretty straightforward and easy to understand checklist. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, AJ_Radio said:

You did all the online years ago for Red Dead Redemption 2, but I noticed you haven’t even played the first mission. Don’t know what the deal is there.

I would also get on Saints Row IV. Fairly easy and enjoyable game. Nothing hard.

RDR 2 is mainly just laziness TBH. I keep getting distracted by other things. I do intend to do more of the incomplete at some point. And thanks for the compliment. Didn't want it to be too hard to read.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, iXanon said:

Impressive completion % - I might get there, one day.. 1f605.png

Might be easier if you linked your platinums to the actual games, quite a few there I don't recognise.

Did it for my milestones. Might add a list for the rest later. I almost did when I made the list, but still could. I've made a mental note. 

Edited by MidnightDragon
  • Like 3

20 hours ago, AJ_Radio said:

Off topic but why did you get banned a few weeks back or whenever it was? 

• 4 weeks later...

Newest 100%

L1bc30b.png

I started calling this game Boring Vet Simulator after a while, which is a very appropriate name. It is quite monotonous and repetitive. The animals are cute, which is a plus. There's very little in the way of music and sound effects, so play some music while doing this. I also had a couple crashes while playing it. Definitely wouldn't recommend at full price. 

Edited by MidnightDragon
  • Like 4

10 hours ago, MidnightDragon said:

Newest 100%

L1bc30b.png

I started calling this game Boring Vet Simulator after a while, which is a very appropriate name. It is quite monotonous and repetitive. The animals are cute, which is a plus. There's very little in the way of music and sound effects, so play some music while doing this. I also had a couple crashes while playing it. Definitely wouldn't recommend at full price. 

I continue to salute and admire your idiosyncratic list of games, and despite the grind you felt here, this game only cements and adds to that awesome oddness!

Congrats on the new plat - and thanks for having a games list I constantly check back in on, and always discover some new, interesting game I hadn't heard of or considered!

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Happy New Year! Time to play catch up. I've earned four 100% games since Christmas.

L69fe09.png

Super Hang-On (December 25)

An old school game. I don't know if racing is the right term since you're more racing against the clock than other opponents. Can be a bit annoying to get the time specific trophies, but not too bad.

Lf9e64a.png

Wonder Boy in Monster World (December 29)

A very enjoyable old school title. Still, I marvel people played this legit back then. The save states made things more manageable. There was one stupidly annoying platforming section at the end of the game, which is part of why it took me so long to finish.

L4d0df8.png

Alba: A Wildlife Adventure (December 30)

A fun little adventure where you just explore the island and find animals. All trophies are story related, so this is an easy and fun game.

L2f18b6.png

Battle Trivia Knockout (December 31)

Just a quick trivia game with bad voice acting. That's all there really is to it.

• Like 4

• 1 month later...

I've done six more 100% games this year. My 75th platinum will come VERY soon. :) I've also brought my stats up to date. 

L4519bb.png

Croc's World 2 (January 1)

An enjoyable little game for what it was.

L78a656.png

Jewel Fever 2 (January 15)

A fun Bejeweled clone with some annoying RNG trophies.

Le640c2.png

Croc's World 3 (January 26)

Didn't enjoy this one as much as the first two. You can read my impressions here.

Lb94692.png

Croc's World Run (January 29)

What the hell was I thinking playing this garbage? I hated this game, but now I've done all the Croc's World games. Yay? :P

L502cd6.png

My Aquarium (January 30)

Had this one for a while and finally decided to knock it out. Not really a game, but still better than any of the EZPZ shit that's released every weekend.

Lda347c.png

Toren (February 2)

You can read what I thought here.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Dragon,

You should add your trophy goals to this thread under your stats! I know you posted them in an status post, but in here would be a good way to keep your goals updated.

Do you think Voice of Cards will end up being your 75th? I saw you said you were going to work on it soon. You've done a lot of 100% games lately. I like to do 100% games on my profile too. I think the green check is just as nice as the platinum.

Edited by Thirsty_Otter

• 2 weeks later...

:platinum: #75

1Lc8a28a.png

Puzzle Bobble 3D: Vacation Odyssey

If you've played Puzzle Bobble or Bust-a-Move before, you know what to expect here except in a 3D setting. This has VR compatibility, but no PSVR, so can't comment on that. For the most part, the puzzles weren't too difficult and the powerups certainly helped in some cases, but there were a few that tripped me up. In particular, took me almost four months to beat level 95. Regardless, I did enjoy the game. Probably won't stack it when I get a PS5, though. 

Platinum shot

BefiH1j.jpg

My original choice for the milestone was Voice of Cards: The Isle Dragon Roars. Will save that for another one. After I cleared the hurdle that stopped me for almost four months, decided to keep on going. 

Edited by MidnightDragon
  • Like 4