Do you prefer The Crew or The Crew 2?

Speling_Expirt

As both games are quite different, I'm curious to see what people prefer and why.

As much as I did enjoy the Crew 2, I think I was much more involved in the first game. I preferred the atmosphere instead of the 'social superstar' vibe The Crew 2 gives off. The main issue with The Crew, however, was it did have some bugs and glitches that has stopped some people from obtaining the grindy plat.

• Like 2

Very much enjoyed both as well, but I have to say The Crew.  I think the driving was better as was the environment and graphics surprisingly.  I could be entertained just cruising around and uncovering various landmarks.

But doing the different types of driving classes in The Crew 2 was fun too (except for flying).  But off-road, motorcycle, boating etc.  The social superstar stuff was annoying but thankfully did not interfere much.

Really hope we get The Crew 3.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

Just discovered The Crew 2 after platinuming Riders Republic. Needed more Ubisoft-flavored racing and vehicles... So far I am *SO HAPPY* with Crew 2, it's so much fun! Been focusing a lot on the Motorbikes and Monster Trucks. I love how you get points/rewards even in Free Mode for doing simple things like Low Altitude and Jumps, feels like I'm always entertained! Hoping for a Crew 3 for sure; and gonna maybe even try Crew 1! I also like how the trophies aren't too difficult but take some work.

• Like 4

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Honestly I hated The Crew 2. I did it quickly and as soon as I platinumed I sold the game, never wanted to play it again.

The Crew on the other side was amazing. So many things to do on the map, the events that keep coming even today, the only problem of this game was the glitched trophies which is quite frustrating because the bug is on Ubi's side and they won't even bother fixing it. 

I was hoping The Crew 2 would be an improvement from the first game but it was completely different, just like Watch Dogs 2 was completely different from Watch Dogs 1... Both times I have been disappointed unfortunately.

• Like 1