Can all the multi-player DLC trophies be boosted with just one other person?

TheSlyGCooper

Think you need 4 to start a match.

Im in a boosting session atm and it requires 4 for the dlc mp. I think those trophies are what you are asking maybe.

3 minutes ago, NERVergoproxy said:

Think you need 4 to start a match.

Im in a boosting session atm and it requires 4 for the dlc mp. I think those trophies are what you are asking maybe.

This^

You need 4+ people to start a match and if I remember right, some modes need a minimum of 6 players. Also, Private matches don't count for anything - you have to play in ranked public servers.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 11/7/2021 at 4:16 PM, TheSlyGCooper said:

Damn, ok. Thanks for the clarification. :)

On the bright side you can easily find 3 others to boost with but honestly the only trophies I'd even mildly suggest boosting with only the minimum players are the demon kills the rest of the trophies you would honestly get more out of diving head first into full matches just for the exp and number of people to kill cause going bare minimum you will be playing forever and getting very little exp to level up which you need to level up ALOT. 

So best advice grab some good music or podcast and just mindlessly kill and play whenever you can and it will fly by and if you get all the armour trophies and still have anything left then boost with the minimum players

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 15.12.2021 at 4:53 AM, golfstar59 said:

Servers are still reasonably active pretty easy to get most of these just 2 of the armor ones are time consuming 

Well since new year its pretty hard to find a Lobby and it really Takes Time until a Game Starts