Veni trophy (balloon collectibles)

anotherfangirl

I collected all the ballons near the river, at the end of the river and near the events (at least the ones I saw) but I'm still missing 40 balloons for the 200 collectibles.

Any tips? This is so tedious, how did you all do this without falling asleep? It's exhausting for me, especially because I'm often too blind to find the balloons even though I can hear their sound ?  

Sorry for the rant ?

I have maps on the Powerpyx guide now with the approximate locations of 150~ ballons if you want to look there. All I ended up doing was zooming around the map in 3D view listening for the balloons, marking 10 of them at a time, going to them all, then looking on the map again. You can hear them from pretty far away in map view I found, so it's way easier to do that than just riding around looking for them. 

Edited by Gage
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Gage said:

I have maps on the Powerpyx guide now with the approximate locations of 150~ ballons if you want to look there. All I ended up doing was zooming around the map in 3D view listening for the balloons, marking 10 of them at a time, going to them all, then looking on the map again. You can hear them from pretty far away in map view I found, so it's way easier to do that than just riding around looking for them. 

Thank you so much, that's exactly what I was looking for ?