Network Error?

nick-loquet

So I got this game with Ps+ this month and it's pretty good.

But whenever I try to play online, almost every time I get the message 'Network Error' and disconnects me...

I've managed to play, like, 4.. 5 pacts. other than that, I always disconnect trying to enter a room.

Is there a way to solve this problem? Are others having the same problem?

Also, it's not my internet, because I can still play other games online without any problems.

Does it kick you out once you get in a room or while trying to connect to one? If it disconnects you right after you enter a room it may not be a problem at all, the host of the room may be kicking you. Also you can go for this in Ad-hoc also solo and they count towards the trophies. There are a couple that can be done in less than 2 minutes. You could just keep replaying them.

Happens often here too.

i think its because my wireless internet is NAT-2 type.

Oh well at least it works most of the time,some vita games wont let you play online at all with NAT-2.

Reality fighters and Unit 13 are the ones i found so far so if you have NAT-2 stay away from these

it happened to me since the latest update, i played the game solo upto avalon pacts 9 and 10 but i couldnt get past them so decided to stop playin the game (i was furious and chose to not play it again... ever lol) but before i stopped playin it totally i check the online stuff out and i was able to play a few starter avalon pacts with someone... after buildin up the guts to take on avalon pacts 9 and 10 solo again i recently put the game on then updated it, i managed to solo destroy both the pacts in 2 days so went online to play the remainin 95 online pacts but it now doesnt work... i cant connect to any matches or host any matches either...

you dont need to reset anythin either... plenty of ppl are gettin this happen to them like i did, if you want to go for 100 online pacts and thats the only reason you want to go online then the workaround is to play in AD HOC mode by urself as the host... this still counts as an online avalon pact played which is what i had to do, its also quicker too...

also for gamin there is only 3 nat types really...

-NAT TYPE 1 is usually an open connection from a wired source, for e.g an ethernet connection...

-NAT TYPE 2 is usually a moderately open connection from a wireless source, for e.g a wi fi enabled device...

-NAT TYPE 3 is usually a very strict connection from both a wired or wireless device and is only ever enabled if you have selected it through your internet source/or have not changed it to open connectivity...

my point is, is that if you cant connect because its your nat type then its worth mentionin that the psvita is mostly always nat type 2 because its a wireless device... it cant be changed to nat type 1 but could possibly be nat type 3 if your internet source's connection is set to be secure, so if it is nat type 3 then you'd have to make it open...

btw im tryin to be helpful but appologies for the long post... :S

Edited by DARKSCORPONOXR
  • Like 1