Judgement Day Bugged

JLT

Is anyone one else experiencing judgement day being bugged and wont pop? Every time i shoot at harriet with poison she teleports a short distance (clearly a bug) then doesnt die, I shoot somemore and she just falls to the ground and coughs a lot but doesnt die still, eventually she will shoot and the poison will exploding leading to her death so the trophy wont pop that way.

she is immune to poison from my gun in the game, i shot her with so much and she still doesnt die, i nexused her with the 2 people standing near her and shot them with poison, both of them died except for harriett, kicked her in the poison she died from the poison cause i swapped positions so she doesnt die from fall damage and still no trophy

Ive seen others with the same issue on reddit and dunno why its suddenly bugged for some

• 2 weeks later...

First i was trying to hit her with poison gun, it was almost impossible.

Then i tried to kick her with foot on bottom level full of poison, got it from first try (couple days ago). Didnt even shoot her once, maybe thats causing bug.

Just dont forget put trinket that allows you to breath in posion. That way you come from beneath and lure her down so she is in good position to be kicked.

Edited by PSY-THUNDER

I just got it...without using any of the poison strategies. I wasn't even going for it, just prepping for the Ghost at the Feast trophy. No poison used this time, just a shotgun and it randomly popped.

That's not all - I also got the one to kill Fia and Charlie with one shot by simply flooding the pump room. No guns used, nothing.

I think there are a few bugged trophies since their last patch.

I got it using her weapon against her, but that was before the latest patch.

However I wonder if there are any shenanigans you can do with the Steel Lung trinket that the Swapper Upgrade for the Shifter slab. I.E lure her down to the bottom floor, go into the poison pit, and swap places with her.

• 2 weeks later...

Just to bump this thread but there may be a fix for this:

I got the trophy to pop by putting the game in single player mode. I had been trying for a while beforehand with no luck and the trophy popped first time when I made this changed, and this with her exploding in the Fourpounder gas rather than choking in it. If anyone is still stuck with this, I'd try it as I've heard a few others have got it to work in this way.

I had issues with it myself. How it eventually popped for me was like this. Have Steel Lung equipped. Make sure you can go invisible with the perks that allow you to remain invisible while shooting and also the one where standing still will cause it to not drain. Finally make sure you have her gun which is the one that creates gas clouds.

Infiltrate the area she is in quickly so she is still giving her speech when you enter her room. Kill the guard above her room and the two behind her inside it silently. Then turn on the gas to dispose of all the guys outside her room. Now go invisible and quickly shoot some shots near her so she coughs. She'll start trying to find you so use the gassed lower areas to hide from her, steel lung keeping you alive. Once she has moved on, go upstairs, turn invisible and shoot near her feet when she has her back turned to you. Repeat this until you very slowly kill her.

After following every piece of advice I could find I was still having trouble however I managed to get the trophy using the following method, hopefully it helps someone else out.
Harriet drops two guns, both of which create poison clouds. What I did was take both in the loop and starting with the BLAM gun simply empty its mag dead centre in the cockpit and then swap to the other gun and repeat. Harriet was dead and the trophy popped before I had finished emptying the second gun's mag. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all I got stuck with this trophy as well, during my first attempt at doing this I was basically using the PowerPyx method, but somehow when I do it Harriet Morse seems to be completely immune to all poison gas damage, I actually blasted her with the shotgun twice and then use the poison gas to poison her for nearly 10 minutes and she just won't die. However at that time I was wearing the purple steel lungs trinket that makes me immune to poison (and also regain health from exposure to poison gas).

The next day I tried it again doing the exact same thing, but without steel lungs trinket, I blasted Harriet from behind using shotgun twice just like before, and the started to gas Harriet, and she died from the poison gas straight away, trophy unlocked.

I'm not sure if this is a glitch or something, but for anyone else thats also stuck, this is something you could try.

Edited by deldoomgun

• 1 month later...

I finally got this trophy after 10+ attempts on ps5.

I tried over and over again with the Fourpounder. On my last try I shot one shot at time at her feet and then waited for the cloud to disapear to minimize the risk of her shooting it an blowing herself up. After about my 20th shot she ran into the cloud and died and the trophy finally popped.  

Very annoying trophy.  Maybe on all my other tries she died of other causes... But this feels buggy as hell.

Just keep trying for those struggling with it. Alteast the trophy pops at the moment sometime.

Edited by sucuriju
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I already had regrets buying this game after a few hours in but fuck this trophy. Has ruined the game that much more. Still can't get it. 

Update: Ended up getting it. For those who are still going for it good news: it's still obtainable. Bad news: it's still glitched snd a dumbass trophy. The only thing i chsnged was switching from friends only to single player and then it took me another 5 tries. I think i attempted this about 20 ish times snd i tried multiole different methods. The way I got it was accidentally igniting the cloud of poison snd for some reason it gave it to mr EVEN though i have done thst multiple times befkre by accident. 

Edited by Stars_of_Sirius

• 3 months later...

This BS trophy is infuriating. Been trying every different method for literally hours and nothing.

Update: After blowing her up and kicking her to death more times than I can count, the game finally just took pity on me and popped the damn trophy. 

Edited by Shipwreck24273

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

It’s not bugged. You need to shoot at her multiple times as one shot won’t down her. It took me few tries just because when shot gas at her other enemies shot bullets which ignite it and it blow up. Be sure there is no explosives near you nor enemies. Just keep shooting until she dies. 

• 3 weeks later...

It certainly doesnt work for some. Iv been trying the last hour. It looked like she got stuck running on something in my last attempt. I unloaded 2 full clips of 13 bullets into the ground next to her. She kept falling over but wouldn't die. 

I shot her once once with a different gun cuz i ran out of ammo... and she instantly died. I watch videos and it takes 6 or 8 shots. I did 26...

4 minutes ago, BalkeTheGypsy said:

It certainly doesnt work for some. Iv been trying the last hour. It looked like she got stuck running on something in my last attempt. I unloaded 2 full clips of 13 bullets into the ground next to her. She kept falling over but wouldn't die. 

I shot her once once with a different gun cuz i ran out of ammo... and she instantly died. I watch videos and it takes 6 or 8 shots. I did 26...

Let her fill the room with gas take it her friends in the room and facing her perch with the exit behind you steadily kick her towards the last stairs (the ones you likely entered from if entered from the ground floor) the bottom is full of her gas just kick her let her get up kick her until she goes down the stairs enough to be in the gas then just keep her there gently 

After alot of retries this was what worked for me

I eventually got it with her gun after 90 minutes. I actually crashed the game. My last run before getting it an eternalist was jumping up and down in the middle of a room and couldnt kill me, nor could I kill them. Bullets went right through them. I got it the next try after my restart with a full clip of the 4 pounder. My issue seemed like a game glitch more than trophy.

• 1 month later...

Seems buggy to me; I've tried more than 10 times to kill her with her own poison gun but nothing works for me. 

I've tried to make a poison cloud all around her and she died but no trophy for me! I've even push her on the stairs, nothing works.

I've deleted the game, it was driving me insane!

I had tried a few times to get this trophy.  I did silently kill everyone else in the area first. What worked for me was shooting her with her own gun (after infusing it), I hit her directly one time and then shot 2-3 at her feet and after a few seconds she died and the trophy popped.  I was playing in single player mode and on the PS5.  Hope this helps anyone