Judgement Day Bugged

JLT

After several tries I was finally was able to get this trophy. Shooting at/near her didn't do the trick for me, neither did kicking her down in side rooms. I followed a different strategy with clearing entire hanger and kicking her down from top floor. Default game settings. Video below, though not sure why trophy pop-up is not displayed

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

She's quite the poison-resistant piece of garbage, so it takes a while to kill her off with poison unless you've managed to directly shoot her just enough so that only a sliver of health is left.

Took me quite a few tries today until she finally died properly. A big chunk of this game's trophy list is unexpectedly obnoxious, actually.

• 4 weeks later...

It took me many hours to do this. I had tried many different methods. The one that seemed to work for me (and was the easiest to do) was simply kicking her down from the top into the poison smoke.

Although it did take a few attempts for the trophy to pop despite her for sure dying from the poison on a few occasions. The trophy is definitely bugged.

Edited by Shelim-S

• 2 months later...
On 26/10/2022 at 4:29, njoy1987 said:

Después de varios intentos, finalmente pude obtener este trofeo. Dispararle o cerca de ella no funcionó para mí, ni patearla en las habitaciones laterales. Seguí una estrategia diferente con limpiar toda la percha y patearla desde el último piso. Configuración predeterminada del juego. Video a continuación, aunque no estoy seguro de por qué no se muestra la ventana emergente del trofeo

Thank u very much. I did it. 

On 10/26/2022 at 4:29 AM, njoy1987 said:

After several tries I was finally was able to get this trophy. Shooting at/near her didn't do the trick for me, neither did kicking her down in side rooms. I followed a different strategy with clearing entire hanger and kicking her down from top floor. Default game settings. Video below, though not sure why trophy pop-up is not displayed

Basically this was how I did it, but it was more out of desperation as I was about to die.  I ran up and kicked her off the top platform across from the Hanger 1 to Hanger 2 entrance.  Then proceeded to die anyways.  Respawned as she was choking to death on the gas.  This after several hours of trying different ways.

Edited by Snake2410

• 3 weeks later...

I finally got this one, after 100 tries.  I read a reddit that said something about getting all the files in her place, and I found a audio I hadn't listened to.  I also turned off auto aim and one shot kills.  Then I went and blasted her 6(?) times with her 'bang' gas gun which killed her and got me the trophy.  My 2 cents, find all documents in hanger 2 and turn off single shot kill and maybe auto aim too.  Don't know what actually triggered it though

• 2 weeks later...

This is the trophy I had a lot of trouble with. I tried every conceivable method, tip and trick. Everything I could find across this thread and the internet as a whole... I tried and still failed every time to get this stupid trophy to unlock. No matter how many times I would watch Harriet die by gas, it still wouldn't unlock. I tried swapping places with Harriet using shift and letting her die in the gas below, didn't work. I tried killing her with the fourpounder that shoots gas bullets, both directly and indirectly, didn't work. I tried kicking her off the upper ledge to the gas below, didn't work. I tried each of these methods multiple times using a variety of difficulty and accessibility options turned on, still didn't work. I even tried manually turning on the gas myself and then swapping places with her using shift, didn't work. I was completely at a loss. 

I had just about enough patience to try one final time. This time I decided to do the one thing I hadn't tried before, and that was to sneak into the hangar as usual, but instead of killing everyone right away I waited until Harriet was finished her speech and let her kill the guy on the hook. I waited until the scene was completely over and all of the enemies had dispersed. Only then did I kill everyone before moving onto Harriet. I killed her with the fourpounder method, shooting beside her (not directly at her) until I ran out of ammo. I then finished her off by doing the shift/swap method into the gas below. This time the trophy popped for me. It could be a coincidence, but the only thing I did differently this time was letting her speech scene play out. That's it. I'm not saying this will definitely work for you, but if you've tried everything else like I did then maybe give it a shot and see if it does.

• 4 months later...

This is definitely bugged trophy. If you think about the description of the trophy everyone should unlock it after killing her with poison weapon's direct gun fire or by simply blowing up a gas cilinder needed for the other trophy. 

In reality whichever method you're going to use i won't unlock for some reason.

Tried shooting near her but she always killed herself with explosion. Kicking her into gas zone after pulling the lever should unlock the trophy because she chocked few times before dying but it didn't work as well. Tried to throw her into the air and kill her witn glass  didn't worked either. 

The thing i did i killed 3 guards near her, hid myself under the roof and started shoting with my guy next to her, while using Ether with flicker. She died after 30 to 40 shots and trophy popped. 

On 4/22/2023 at 8:45 AM, dmsleight said:

I finally got this one, after 100 tries.  I read a reddit that said something about getting all the files in her place, and I found a audio I hadn't listened to.  I also turned off auto aim and one shot kills.  Then I went and blasted her 6(?) times with her 'bang' gas gun which killed her and got me the trophy.  My 2 cents, find all documents in hanger 2 and turn off single shot kill and maybe auto aim too.  Don't know what actually triggered it though

I'm not entirely sure if this helped me, but I went and looked for everything around the rooms. I found a few missing pieces of intel/audio logs. Afterwards I turned on the gas and got all the eternalists killed. The only other thing I did different this run (not sure if it will help anyone), I turned off the gas and let it dissipate then turned it back on. I lured her to the left staircase with the closed gate and kicked her down while invisible (I made sure to keep Aether on as much as possible because if she shoots she explodes). I kept repeating the kicks about 3-4 times til she died in the gas and it popped! 

Good luck to everyone else I got my plat and deleted the game afterwards

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

So I've tried a bunch of times to get the trophy & I finally got it.
All I was take off all trinkets, character trinkets, & weapons trinkets
uunequipd all the guns besides the "fourpounder" with no trinkets
No Slabs And no cheats !, meaning no one shot kill or infinite number of reprises
I hope this works !  Also I ended up kicking her in the poison pit beside the stairs