Hideout at rank 11 and still no trophy

Hi guys, 

As the title suggests: I did not get the trophy for upgrading the hideout to rank 10 a couple of days ago.

Earlier this day I hit rank 11 and still no trophy. 

Fun fact: The same game I hit rank 11 for the hideout I got my last character to rank10 as well-no trophy.

I closed the game and upon reloading it the trophy popped, however the rank 10 hideout trophy is still missing :( Anyone else experienced something similar?

Thx in advance :) 

Edit: Hideout at rank 14 and still nothing :) … :( 

Edit2: Since I received quite some messages on how I obtained the trophy, I decided to update this post.

It seems that the trophy is programmed in a way where the condition is: Reach max hideout rank. However, the stupid developers didn't change the requirement when they made it possible to level up the hideout to level 20 with the update that made it possible to level up the hideout further. In other words: As of time writing this, it is necessary to level up the hideout all the way to rank 20!!!

So do yourself a favour and pump the majority of gold coins into the hideout from the start, in order to avoid playing this repetetive game more than necessary.

Kind regards

Edited by Jasko_SOA
Solution found
  • Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Hey the hideout Trophy is bugged. There are no regular obtainers since September(only Auto plop)

A Friend of mine and me opened a ticket (3rd October). The Publisher didn‘t answer and the Last Patch didn‘t solve the Problems.

All We can do is wait and hope for a fix..

Edited by Bananenmilch20

5 hours ago, Bananenmilch20 said:

Hey the hideout Trophy is bugged. There are no regular obtainers since September(only Auto plop)

A Friend of mine and me opened a ticket (3rd October). The Publisher didn‘t answer and the Last Patch didn‘t solve the Problems.

All We can do is wait and hope for a fix..

Hi,

thanks for the reply.

I´m currently at rank 15 and still nothing. Someone I talked to told me that we might have to level up till level 20, as the trophy might be programmed in a way where you have to reach max hideout rank (which was rank 10 some time ago), but I can´t confirm yet.

I would prefer a patch tbh :) thanks again.

How did you open the ticket?

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...