True Ending Requirements?

MyNameIs_Rainman

I have not been able to find any information on whether the true ending requires different dialogue choices (left and right?) with the quaestors, or does it just come naturally with the 2nd playthrough? I picked the dialogue choices I felt were most accurate or ethical and ended up with leaning "right" so I was thinking of doing left this time, but would like some clarification if that is the actual trigger for the final battle.

Left is the most complete ending, but when I did the second playthrough I got a choice in a certain point even doing the Right path.

"Erradicate the humans" lead to the "left route path".

If you is on the "Left path" and beat the boss in Antarctic with the main character you get another choice, so you have actually three final routes. I don't know if you get the choice automatically on second run.

That all said, any ending gives you the same trophy.

The "True final battle" Trophy is not story related, it's a post-game onboard mission with all the game bosses lol

• Like 1

11 hours ago, GigaLucs said:

Left is the most complete ending, but when I did the second playthrough I got a choice in a certain point even doing the Right path.

"Erradicate the humans" lead to the "left route path".

If you is on the "Left path" and beat the boss in Antarctic with the main character you get another choice, so you have actually three final routes. I don't know if you get the choice automatically on second run.

That all said, any ending gives you the same trophy.

The "True final battle" Trophy is not story related, it's a post-game onboard mission with all the game bosses lol

Ah OK, silly me just went straight to NG+ so I didn't even see that. Thank you for clearing that up, just didn't want to mess up the answers thinking they were related, but I'll just chug through NG+ then to clean up the last few.