List of PS5 Auto-Popping Trophies

MysticStiv

1 minute ago, SnakeSound222 said:

Dead by Daylight autopops the trophies for getting to prestige 1, 2, and 3 and the trophy for getting to prestige 3 level 50 both ways (you can do them all on one version and those four will autopop the moment you open the other).

Nice one, no one has metioned that game before - i will look into it thankyou.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, F1rstinFlight said:

So according to the linked article, they’re working on auto-popping for Elder Scrolls Online. That’s surely to make some people frustrated who’ve been working on redoing everything. I don’t see why they couldn’t launch with it. @Sergen

It's speculation, the last time an official developer post was made for it was 3 months ago: https://devtrackers.gg/elder-scrolls-online/p/7cf88d6d-so-on-the-ps5-version-i-have-to-do-all-trophies-again 

However I won't be too bothered, maybe I'll hold the accolade of being the only person in the world who did the whole 100% without autopops, something other people won't get the opportunity to do if they turn it into the autopop. I prefer having re-done compared to playing the PS4 version until they decided to turn PS5 into an autopop. 

• Like 1

On 15/11/2021 at 7:17 PM, DaivRules said:

Can you do something like this?

Game
PS4 to PS5
All Trophies
PS5 to PS4
All Trophies
Notes
A Plague Tale Innocence 
complete-icon.png
complete-icon.png
7whJkJx.png

All trophies auto-pop after clicking ‘Conflict Synchronization’ in the menu
Alan Wake Remastered

Assassins Creed Valhalla

Auto Chess

Back 4 Blood

Borderlands 3

Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War

Crash Bandicoot 4: Its About Time

Death Stranding Directors Cut

Destiny 2 

Dirt 5

Elder Scrolls   Online

Far Cry 6

Final Fantasy VII Remake

Hi, every game on the list works PS4 to PS5, do you want me to tick next to them all? 

Nice work OP

may be asking too much.. but I personally would like to be able to differentiate games where the entire trophy list will autopop just from loading the game, as opposed to games where u need some type(s) of workarounds to get some/most/all trophies to autopop 

Edited by PayneKillerTears
  • Like 3

On 11/20/2021 at 9:49 PM, PayneKillerTears said:

Nice work OP

may be asking too much.. but I personally would like to be able to differentiate games where the entire trophy list will autopop just from loading the game, as opposed to games where u need some type(s) of workarounds to get some/most/all trophies to autopop 

That's what the specifics game forums are for. Usually a thread discussing it will be up for each game that has it and will detail what needs to be done.

While I like the current chart, that is a lot of wasted characters to say "yes" for 98% of the game that do pop trophies from PS4 to PS5. I say break it up into multiple lists so that way you only have to list the information for all of them once.

Both way (PS4 to PS5 or PS5 to PS4) full auto-pops
A Plague Tale Innocence
Auto Chess
Back 4 Blood
Destiny 2

Both way (PS4 to PS5 or PS5 to PS4) partial auto-pops
First Class Trouble
Fortnite

PS4 to PS5 partial auto-pops
Alan Wake Remastered
Assassins Creed Valhalla
Borderlands 3
Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War
Crash Bandicoot 4: Its About Time
Dead by Daylight
Death Stranding Directors Cut
Dirt 5

Save progression but no auto-pops
Elder Scrolls Online

Something else I thought of, shouldn't certain games like FF7 Remake and Spider-Man Remastered get a star " * " or something next them with a note somewhere stating that they can grant all the trophies from their original lists/the platinum but that doesn't include the new DLC's added for the PS5.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, mcnichoj said:

That's what the specifics game forums are for. Usually a thread discussing it will be up for each game that has it and will detail what needs to be done.

Both way (PS4 to PS5 or PS5 to PS4) full auto-pops
A Plague Tale Innocence
Auto Chess
Back 4 Blood
Destiny 2

I disagree with ur first paragraph. While what u say is true.. it isn’t convenient. I would have to go to multiple thread forums just to SEE if a game can be autopopped… and most times this wouldn’t be case

However, with an inclusive list (using your second paragraph as example) I can just go to one source and see at a glance ALL the games with autoppoed lists 

@MysticStiv for games like Godfall that don’t have any type of autopop in either direction, u should remove them entirely. No need to have them included since most games don’t allow for auto pops 

Edited by PayneKillerTears
  • Like 1

On 11/8/2021 at 8:06 PM, MysticStiv said:

Hey psnprofiles!

I’d like to start off for thanking this site for making my first published article possible. I was able to compile the majority of this data through use of fastest achievers tracker and forum posts on certain games. Admittedly also used reddit, exophase and my own experience! 

I decided to do this due to not finding any articles or ‘one stop shops’ that were up to date. I have sacrificed my future self to continue to research and update. 

This article supports both PS5 platinums that autopop to PS4 and also ones that backwards autopop from PS4 to PS5. Surprisingly a few cross-platforms thrown in also. You can find the article here; https://nodegamers.com/2021/10/23/list-of-auto-pop-ps5-platinum-trophies/

I would like to ask for your continued assistance with this as my information is totally reliant on you testing if autopop works or what trophies it works for, if you can let me know if ive missed out any games, have incorrect information or any new games that come out and arent yet on the list then please let me know! 

Thanks and I look forward to your comments. 

MysticStiv. 

Post Update - 

Given the feedback here is the list of games; if you would like to know the autopop methods use the above link.

Game PS4 to PS5 PS5 to PS4  All Trophies

A Plague Tale Innocence Yes Yes Yes
Alan Wake Remastered Yes No No
Assassins Creed Valhalla Yes No No
Auto Chess Yes Yes Yes
Back 4 Blood Yes Yes Yes
Borderlands 3 Yes No No
Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War Yes No No
Crash Bandicoot 4: Its About Time Yes No No
Dead by Daylight Yes No No
Death Stranding Directors Cut Yes No No
Destiny 2 Yes Yes Yes
Dirt 5 Yes No No
Elder Scrolls Online No No No
Far Cry 6 Yes Yes No
Final Fantasy VII Remake Yes No Yes
Genshin Impact Yes Yes Yes
Ghostrunner Yes No No
Godfall No No No
Guardians of the Galaxy Yes No Yes
Fifa 21 Yes No No
Final Fantasy XIV Yes No No
First Class Trouble Yes Yes No
Fortnite Yes Yes No
Ghost of Tsushima Yes No No
Hitman 3 Yes Yes Yes
Hood Outlaws & Legends Yes Yes Yes
Knockout City Yes No No
Maneater Yes No Yes
Marvels Avengers Yes No Yes
Marvels Spiderman Miles Morales Yes No Yes
Marvels Spiderman Remastered Yes No Yes
Mortal Kombat 11 Yes No No
Nioh Yes Yes No
Nioh 2 Yes Yes No
No Mans Sky Yes No Yes
Outriders Yes Yes Yes
Resident Evil Village Yes No No
Riders Republic Yes No No
Rogue Company Yes Yes Yes
Sackboy A Big Adventure Yes No Yes
Saints Row the Third Remastered Yes No No
Scarlet Nexus Yes No Yes
Skyrim Yes No No
Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order Yes No Yes
The Dark Pictures Anthology: House of Ashes No No No
Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege Yes Yes Yes
Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1 + 2 Yes No Yes
Tribes of Midgard Yes Yes Yes
Warframe Yes No Yes
World of Warships Legends Yes No Yes

FIFA 21 is wrong, I've played the game on PS5 and autopoped trophies on PS4.

14 minutes ago, PayneKillerTears said:

I disagree with ur first paragraph. While what u say is true.. it isn’t convenient. I would have to go to multiple thread forums just to SEE if a game can be autopopped… and most times this wouldn’t be case

However, with an inclusive list (using your second paragraph as example) I can just go to one source and see at a glance ALL the games with autoppoed lists 

@MysticStiv for games like Godfall that don’t have any type of autopop in either direction, u should remove them entirely. No need to have them included since most games don’t allow for auto pops 

I think it is useful. It states clearly that Godfall has no autopops. If it was removed one could wonder "Hm, does Godfall autopop trophies? Might need to test as it's not on the list"

• Like 3

Just now, EdinhoN said:

FIFA 21 is wrong, I've played the game on PS5 and autopoped trophies on PS4.

I think it is useful. It states clearly that Godfall has no autopops. If it was removed one could wonder "Hm, does Godfall autopop trophies? Might need to test as it's not on the list"

so then u think EVERY PS5 game should be listed here? To prevent ppl wondering if [insert game here] has auto pops? Why? When autopopped games are the minority?

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, PayneKillerTears said:

so then u think EVERY PS5 game should be listed here? To prevent ppl wondering if [insert game here] has auto pops? Why? When autopopped games are the minority?

As long as the game has both PS4 and PS5 stacks listing it as "No autopop" is useful information. The default behaviour for any stacks is "I dont't know", so having either a confirmation of Yes/No is useful data.

Moreover why would we need to save info? The spreadsheet is already big enough to be kept at the post, ideally it should be moved to a public Google Spreadsheet and can easily be filtered by "Yes/No" autopop.

Edited by EdinhoN
Internet hiccup lead to triple post lol
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, PayneKillerTears said:

Because it confirms whether it doesn't have autopops or if the guide is just incomplete. When the topic is being handled by a volunteer people don't know, it helps to know that each game gets acknowledged in someway shape or form.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, EdinhoN said:

As long as the game has both PS4 and PS5 stacks listing it as "No autopop" is useful information. The default behaviour for any stacks is "I dont't know", so having either a confirmation of Yes/No is useful data.

Moreover why would we need to save info? The spreadsheet is already big enough to be kept at the post, ideally it should be moved to a public Google Spreadsheet and can easily be filtered by "Yes/No" autopop.

4 minutes ago, SeedersPhD said:

Because it confirms whether it doesn't have autopops or if the guide is just incomplete. When the topic is being handled by a volunteer people don't know, it helps to know that each game gets acknowledged in someway shape or form.

i see where u guys are coming from… I just see it as autopopped games are the minority, so it would be redundant to have a long list where the majority of games are “no autopops here”

however, I can see the merit in listing every game specifically to prevent ppl asking if a game not included on the list has autopops or it might have been omitted in error

as long as OP/any other volunteer doesn’t mind the extra work :)

I think the thread is useful if the games that have either auto pop go in the table, and a bolded note that unlisted games do not auto pop. Also I’d like to see another Column for */Notes that have a link to a thread or post in the forums that explain any variances to a complete auto-popped list.