List of PS5 Auto-Popping Trophies

MysticStiv

On 27/11/2021 at 7:09 PM, EdinhoN said:

FIFA 21 is wrong, I've played the game on PS5 and autopoped trophies on PS4.

Thanks for this, ill look into it - i only put on info i can verify?

On 27/11/2021 at 6:54 PM, PayneKillerTears said:

for games like Godfall that don’t have any type of autopop in either direction, u should remove them entirely. No need to have them included since most games don’t allow for auto pops 

Hey, the only reason Godfall is there is because the devs said the trophies should autopop which theyre not so they gonna look at it

To everyone above i have checked all PS5 releases that have shown up on exophase as linked in the post. My current spreadsheet has 28 new games (or new ps5 lists/versions) that im checking up on each week untill i know for definite it has no elements of autopop - ofc this list keeps growing as new games come out 

• 2 weeks later...

About Knockout City, I think the behavior is the same for PS4=>PS5 or PS5=>PS4

I will check to be sure but when you need to do X times something, you just need to redo this thing 1 time on the other platform for the trophy to pop, and it works on both sides (PS4=>PS5 or PS5=>PS4).

I've started the game on PS4, and i'm done with all the "do something 1 time" trophies, so now i only play on PS5 to redo those "do something 1 time", and so now i unlock everything on PS5 first.

Next time i get a "do X times" thing unlocking on PS5, i will check if only doing it once on PS4 will unlock the trophy (but i think it does cause all stats are saved online and shared ^^)

On 13/12/2021 at 11:57 AM, Ronikastoun said:

world of tanks on ps5 autopop your trophies, 

but not all of them, all medals related ones u need to re-earn

Thanks for the heads up, i eill look into it?

On 13/12/2021 at 11:20 AM, JediKnight_327 said:

Some people are saying all Ghost of Tsushima trophies auto-pop if done correctly:

https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/113093-autopop-trophies/?page=2

I will confirm what happens when I get around to doing it myself.

Yeah i think it can be done, but a lot do have to do the camera trophy, ive not seen any confirmation of dlc popping

On 13/12/2021 at 0:16 PM, seblegamer said:

About Knockout City, I think the behavior is the same for PS4=>PS5 or PS5=>PS4

I will check to be sure but when you need to do X times something, you just need to redo this thing 1 time on the other platform for the trophy to pop, and it works on both sides (PS4=>PS5 or PS5=>PS4).

I've started the game on PS4, and i'm done with all the "do something 1 time" trophies, so now i only play on PS5 to redo those "do something 1 time", and so now i unlock everything on PS5 first.

Next time i get a "do X times" thing unlocking on PS5, i will check if only doing it once on PS4 will unlock the trophy (but i think it does cause all stats are saved online and shared ^^)

Keep me posted if you find out anything new?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 16/12/2021 at 11:59 AM, MysticStiv said:

Keep me posted if you find out anything new1f60b.png

As you can see on my profile, i did many trophies on knockout city PS5 version, and got them on PS4 after just by doing it one more time.

So i can confirm that Knockout City also work from PS5 to PS4 ^^

When you need to repeat a thing multiple times, get them all on PS5 (or even switch between PS4 and PS5 during the process and get the final one on PS5), then go to PS4, do it one more time only, and trophy will unlock

For all the specific trophies needing to do something special only one time, sadly you have to do it again, no auto-pop :/ 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/8/2021 at 6:06 PM, MysticStiv said:

Post Update - 

Have any new games been added to the list since it has been posted?

Also, after considering the comments/suggestions in the thread, maybe a way to make this thread even more useful is to add a spoiler box that has all the confirmed games with no autopop and any existing link to a thread on here that explains it:

Spoiler

Kena - No autopop

That way people can still see and find the games that have confirmed no auto-pop, but the table isn't absolutely cluttered with every game released.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/27/2021 at 2:09 PM, EdinhoN said:

FIFA 21 is wrong, I've played the game on PS5 and autopoped trophies on PS4.

I think it is useful. It states clearly that Godfall has no autopops. If it was removed one could wonder "Hm, does Godfall autopop trophies? Might need to test as it's not on the list"

I respectfully disagree because although I see where you’re coming from, I definitely wouldn’t want to be scrolling through the thousands of PS4/PS5 games JUST to find one game I’m looking for. Sounds like a lot of work for no reason lol. If the game is in the list, it has all or at least some autopopping of trophies. If it’s not on the list, it either does not currently have autopopping trophies or it has not been tested. If people want a game added, they can suggest it and it can be tested and added to the list if all goes well. If nothing autopops, then no need to be added to a list of “games that autopop trophies” since they do not in fact autopop trophies and it would just make the list look long, tedious, and inconvenient since we’d be scrolling through thousands of games to find only a handful of games that autopop trophies. ??‍♂️

Pharmer_Amko.png

Edited by Pharmer_Amko
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Updated with 12 new games?

On 20/01/2022 at 4:10 PM, DaivRules said:

Have any new games been added to the list since it has been posted?

Also, after considering the comments/suggestions in the thread, maybe a way to make this thread even more useful is to add a spoiler box that has all the confirmed games with no autopop and any existing link to a thread on here that explains it:

Reveal hidden contents

Kena - No autopop

That way people can still see and find the games that have confirmed no auto-pop, but the table isn't absolutely cluttered with every game released.

Apologies, list has now been updated?

On 17/02/2022 at 8:08 PM, MonaSaxPayne said:

@MysticStiv

The platinum auto pops for Horizon Forbidden West PS4 --> PS5 but not the other way around

Thanks this has been added?

On 06/01/2022 at 3:02 PM, seblegamer said:

As you can see on my profile, i did many trophies on knockout city PS5 version, and got them on PS4 after just by doing it one more time.

So i can confirm that Knockout City also work from PS5 to PS4 ^^

When you need to repeat a thing multiple times, get them all on PS5 (or even switch between PS4 and PS5 during the process and get the final one on PS5), then go to PS4, do it one more time only, and trophy will unlock

For all the specific trophies needing to do something special only one time, sadly you have to do it again, no auto-pop :/ 

Nice one, ill take a quick look?

16 minutes ago, Titanomachy_75 said:

A Plague Tale Innocence does not work i tried it few times this is an error? IF it does work can someone show cause I tired and tried not working

Yeah, someone in a discord im in done it today.

i believe there is a menu option that says ‘conflict synchronisation’   

• 3 weeks later...

Just curious as I am new to the PS5 console. This works only when you upload the PS4 save data from cloud and imported it to PS5, boot up the game and load the save?

I saw a video for the Spider-Man game, where the save will be uploaded from the game itself. So its either upload it via in-game OR via cloud, depending on the game?

Edited by MegaZeroXX
Added another statement

On 3/7/2022 at 5:46 AM, MegaZeroXX said:

Just curious as I am new to the PS5 console. This works only when you upload the PS4 save data from cloud and imported it to PS5, boot up the game and load the save?

I saw a video for the Spider-Man game, where the save will be uploaded from the game itself. So its either upload it via in-game OR via cloud, depending on the game?

Correct. It's worse when you have to upload it from the game itself as some people sell their games after a while.

You can also use a USB drive to move the save data instead of the cloud.

• Like 1

I don't know if this has bene listed already, Guilty Gear: Strive autopops some - but not all - of its trophies (both on PS4 to PS5 and PS5 to PS4). Doing so requires the use of an in-game save uploader/downloader and not PlayStation+ though. 

• Like 1

On 07/03/2022 at 9:07 AM, Partik24 said:

Generally on games that are partial auto-pop, what kind of trophies get auto-popped and which ones don't? Like is it offline trophies only that pop, or only easy trophies or something else?

Partial autopops is usually for accumulative trophies that are stored on game servers rather than your own game saves, rather than making you do everything again - once youve done one action it registers the data saved on the game server and pops the trophy. 

3 hours ago, Karnacharya said:

I don't know if this has bene listed already, Guilty Gear: Strive autopops some - but not all - of its trophies (both on PS4 to PS5 and PS5 to PS4). Doing so requires the use of an in-game save uploader/downloader and not PlayStation+ though. 

Thanks for bringing this to my attention

On 15/03/2022 at 4:38 AM, MonaSaxPayne said:

Thankyou i will be updating that today.

On 09/03/2022 at 6:11 PM, HusKy said:

Deep Rock Galactic has PS4 -> PS5 transfer but trophies will pop randomly. Some will need extra action etc.

Thats great to hear, i knew they were looking into it. Good to know its been implemented now