List of PS5 Auto-Popping Trophies

MysticStiv

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

@MysticStiv I can confirm that Cyberpunk 2077 does not have autopop between PS4 > PS5. Platinumed it on base PS4 when it launched and now on PS5 and I had to get each trophy manually. They have said that CD Projekt Red is looking into adding auto-pop functionality, but no news since launch.

• Like 1

It may not be the best of places to ask this, but then again there's no point in starting a whole new thread for this. Lets say I have a plat in a PS4 game. Then I play it on the PS5 normally, popping the trophies that wouldn't auto pop anyway. If I then import a PS4 save, would it pop the rest of the trophies? 

Basically I wanna replay Death Stranding on PS5, do what I want and get the trophies that wouldn't autopop and whatever pops naturally, then autopop everything else using a PS4 save. Would that work for this/other games? 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, the1andonly654 said:

It may not be the best of places to ask this, but then again there's no point in starting a whole new thread for this. Lets say I have a plat in a PS4 game. Then I play it on the PS5 normally, popping the trophies that wouldn't auto pop anyway. If I then import a PS4 save, would it pop the rest of the trophies? 

Basically I wanna replay Death Stranding on PS5, do what I want and get the trophies that wouldn't autopop and whatever pops naturally, then autopop everything else using a PS4 save. Would that work for this/other games? 

Yeah should do, autopops are based on server saves or game saves so regardless when you bring the save over it would autopop

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, MonaSaxPayne said:

resident evil 2 and 3 auto pops (from PS4 to PS5)

Thankyouu! Had a lil look and yeah Resi 2 and 3 are complete 1 second autopops … looks like resi 7 gives an in-game warning that not all will pop and it pops around 24 

On 6/14/2022 at 3:33 AM, MysticStiv said:

Thankyouu! Had a lil look and yeah Resi 2 and 3 are complete 1 second autopops … looks like resi 7 gives an in-game warning that not all will pop and it pops around 24 

any reason why u stopped updating the OP?

• Like 1

What would be really handy is all PS5>PS4 autopops. 
I have a PS5 and want to play the PS5 version, I’m not going to play the PS4 version on my PS5 for the sake of autopopping!

Thanks for the list though ?? Hopefully alot of people will have plenty of autpops to do when they finally get a PS5. 
wonder if the crypto crash will help free up chips..? ? cmon sony! 
I wouldn’t worry too much though, the PS5 can barely handle itself, I’ve had numerous crashes and shut downs. More problems than fun.. ?

• Like 3

22 hours ago, MonaSaxPayne said:

any reason why u stopped updating the OP?

Apologies I am going to do another update on OP tomorrow; I have been focussing on other things irl and also other lists that I managed to publish today. 

I rely a lot on psnp for game info so I want to be more frequent in future

21 hours ago, FocusDR said:

What would be really handy is all PS5>PS4 autopops. 
I have a PS5 and want to play the PS5 version, I’m not going to play the PS4 version on my PS5 for the sake of autopopping!

Thanks for the list though ?1f3fc.png Hopefully alot of people will have plenty of autpops to do when they finally get a PS5. 
wonder if the crypto crash will help free up chips..? 1f914.png cmon sony! 
I wouldn’t worry too much though, the PS5 can barely handle itself, I’ve had numerous crashes and shut downs. More problems than fun.. 1f624.png

For the games im aware of that do backwards autopop it states within the link, maybe i should also add on this post too

2 hours ago, MysticStiv said:

Apologies I am going to do another update on OP tomorrow; I have been focussing on other things irl and also other lists that I managed to publish today. 

I rely a lot on psnp for game info so I want to be more frequent in future

For the games im aware of that do backwards autopop it states within the link, maybe i should also add on this post too

Hi, yeah I know but I mean like it’s own list so that way you don’t see a game you’ve done on PS5 but then it says no autopop. 
No one’s fault but the devs for not adding that backwards save transfer. 
I don’t care like that.. I’ve gone back and played several games twice. Just finished getting the platinum again for Horizon Forbidden West on PS4. 

I can confirm. Shantae Risky's Revenge and Half-Genie Hero Ultimate Edition saves from PS4 does NOT transfer to PS5 and no autopop either.

Alex Kidd as well. Saves does NOT transfer from PS4 to PS5 and no autopops.

Edited by eku55555-1
Addendum

• 2 weeks later...

Nice work on this list! I'm wondering if anyone knows if Ghost of Tsushima Legends mode has autopop from PS5 to PS4? I have the PS4 list as I got it on launch but I want to experience the PS5 features instead of autopopping them from PS4 to PS5.

7 hours ago, vvinushan said:

Nice work on this list! I'm wondering if anyone knows if Ghost of Tsushima Legends mode has autopop from PS5 to PS4? I have the PS4 list as I got it on launch but I want to experience the PS5 features instead of autopopping them from PS4 to PS5.

Legends can go PS4 => PS4 and PS4 => PS5 but not PS5 => PS4 so you have to do the PS4 version first, if you want to stack the online trophies with the minimum of effort.

Battlefield 2042 is both ways,  so ps5 > ps4 and ps4 > ps5, you only have to complete one action on each console to unlock the trophy.

So for example if i unlock 100 conquest flag captures on ps5, i only have to capture one more flag on the ps4 for it to unock

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, MonaSaxPayne said:

is this a typo?

You can import your save from the main game into the standalone version of Legends and from that, back the Main game, at least according to how I'm interpreting the patch notes:

"Added a PS4 Save Import button to Legends standalone builds (Transfer PS4 console Save). Be sure to click “Yes” on the Legends import prompt"

If I'm wrong and had a complete reading comprehension failure, then please let me know :).

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

3 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

You can import your save from the main game into the standalone version of Legends and from that, back the Main game, at least according to how I'm interpreting the patch notes:

"Added a PS4 Save Import button to Legends standalone builds (Transfer PS4 console Save). Be sure to click “Yes” on the Legends import prompt"

If I'm wrong and had a complete reading comprehension failure, then please let me know :).

hmmmm

can't confirm or deny what you're saying.. but I wonder how many ppl who previously owned the game outright and already had access to legends for free would then choose to play the legends only version? 

I'm aware that at one point the Legends save file was local but I know that after an update it is now stored online. I tested it by deleting my save files (uploaded to cloud first) and opening Ghost of Tsushima. Legends mode kept all my progress. However, I know it used to be local at one point because I did a little bit of legends when it first came out and then unfortunately lost my save. When I came back to test legends out again I had to start from scratch. That's why I'm wondering if it would autopop from PS5 to PS4 because I'm fairly certain it will autopop on the PS5 and I'd much rather do it on the newer console if that's the case. I hope I've made sense!