List of PS5 Auto-Popping Trophies

MysticStiv

1 hour ago, S3uc1do said:

Hello, 

Can somebody confirm  Orc must die 3 has autopop from ps4 to ps5? 

Hey! Thanks for bringing thid game to my attention … i had a look at the gamers at top of the leaderboard for that game and it seems 27 trophies autopop within 1 second however PS5 version is currently bugged were the remaining trophies dont go above 100 for the cumulative trophies, looks like it should fully autopop but until devs fix it beware

On 5/26/2022 at 1:35 PM, MonaSaxPayne said:

@MysticStiv

u can now add Gran Turismo 7 to the full auto pop list

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/15592-gran-turismo-7/MonaSaxPayne

@MysticStiv info entered is wrong. GT7 has full auto pop in both platform directions. across region stacks as well

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 20/07/2022 at 8:18 PM, amnesty15 said:

Not sure if it's a common issue or not, but I only had 70% of Hitman 3's trophies autopop on PS5. Doesn't appear to be any rhyme or reason to which ones did and didn't pop.

I got 100% on PS5 and then auto-popped all PS4 trophies in 32 seconds. It certainly used to work properly

Knockout City goes both ways because it's an online game, but on some trophies you need to do one more thing required (a win/catch/pass, for example) if you did the amount needed on the other platform first.

Edited by coisou

Hi could you perhaps update Resident Evil 3? I got all the trophies popped when transferring my safe, your list says not all trophies pop but they do.

edit: Also noticed a ps5 version of RE1? uh since when?

Edited by MRTheChez

• 2 weeks later...
On 01/08/2022 at 10:32 AM, MRTheChez said:

Hi could you perhaps update Resident Evil 3? I got all the trophies popped when transferring my safe, your list says not all trophies pop but they do.

edit: Also noticed a ps5 version of RE1? uh since when?

idk how or why, most likely because I own loads of RE games on PS4 including REmake 1 but when they added PS now to the new PS+, they added RE1 directors cut to the store and I was able to add it to my account for free. I have not played it and I doubt it even has trophies but just an FYI if you want to check the store yourself you may have it free too.

2 hours ago, Stinkyremy said:

idk how or why, most likely because I own loads of RE games on PS4 including REmake 1 but when they added PS now to the new PS+, they added RE1 directors cut to the store and I was able to add it to my account for free. I have not played it and I doubt it even has trophies but just an FYI if you want to check the store yourself you may have it free too.

There's no PS5 version of REmake as far as I know.

22 hours ago, NorthPaul93 said:

There's no PS5 version of REmake as far as I know.

Reread what I wrote. I didn't say there was a PS5 version of REMake, I said after they added PS+ now to PS+ there is RE directors cut PS4 and PS5 version on the store and I was able to claim them for free.

Most likely because I own loads of RE games including REMake

3 hours ago, Stinkyremy said:

Reread what I wrote. I didn't say there was a PS5 version of REMake, I said after they added PS+ now to PS+ there is RE directors cut PS4 and PS5 version on the store and I was able to claim them for free.

Most likely because I own loads of RE games including REMake

Can you post the link for the Director's Cut?I want to download it and see if the trophies auto-pop with my PS3 save file.

Final Fantasy XIV works both ways, PS4 <-> PS5.

But it's not auto-popped on it's own and the trophy list is slightly different. But since this is a MMORPG it has it's own ingame achievement list. Once an achievement is reached, you can pop the trophy on any platform. You only need to "remind" the achiement list, that you already achieved the goal in question.

Let's say you unlocked the achievement "1000 items as cook" on PS5. There is no trophy for this on PS5, but on PS4. But you can switch to the PS4 version, craft 1 item as cook and the trophy will pop. 

So, giving the game your undying love in terms of gameplay & grind for eternity, you'll eventually can have all trophies unlocked by just switching between PS4 and PS5. That being said, I should switch to the PS4 version soon to get my Platinum there. :) 

1 minute ago, Sylvanticore said:

Judging by the fastest 100% achiever for Bugsnax PS5, it appears that some of them do however some of them do not.

Hmm.. thanks for telling me, i'll see if the dlc ones do if not i think i will need to replay the game.