List of PS5 Auto-Popping Trophies

MysticStiv

I can confirm it was possible to do Ps5 to Ps4 for Assassins Creed Valhalla.
Some shit as described that it doesn't all autopop straight away. But possible. can read my comments on how I did it in those threads.
I can also confirm, that I did Autopop "The Lost Saga" DLC yesterday after completing it on ps5 first. No issues at all. Just had to start a new run and die and all instantly popped.

Edited by DaivRules
Removed massive unneeded quote

You can do PS5 to PS4 on Stranger of Paradise and all trophies unlock.

You can do PS5 to PS4 on FFXIV and pop some of the trophies (PS4 has some specifics not in the PS5 version) but you just trigger them by doing 1 more of the related action like in Among Us

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
33 minutes ago, rockstarjazz said:

is the first post in this thread continuously being updated or at least updated by moderators if OP isnt here often?

It hasn't been updated in 6 months.

44 minutes ago, rockstarjazz said:

is the first post in this thread continuously being updated or at least updated by moderators if OP isnt here often?

Only @MysticStiv is updating the thread. If you know of anything posted in the thread that hasn’t been updated in the first post, please PM them so they can maintain the list. 

4 hours ago, MysticStiv said:

Thats it updated guys! Sorry for the delay…

Still to look at December

2 corrections 

resident evil 3 auto pops all trophies from PS4 to PS5

gran turismo 7 autopops all trophies between all platforms/regions

also not sure why resident evil 1 is on the list

and games that have no auto pop at all (full or partial) shouldn't be on the list at all. reduces clutter 

Edited by MonaSaxPayne
  • Like 3

Thanks for all the hard work on this so far. 

Sorry if I missed the answer to my upcoming question, I'm in a rather unique situation. 

I bought the ps4 disc version of Horizon Forbidden West, upgraded to the digital ps5 version, played the ps5 version and earned 1 trophy.

I didn't touch the game, then this month stupidly reinstalled the PS4 disc version of Horizon Forbidden West and realised my mistake after earning 1 trophy.

I now have the PS4 and PS5 version on my profile with 1 trophy earned on each.

If I now continued the PS4 version, could I later install the PS5 version and auto pop the remaining trophies? Or am I locked out of that option because I already earned one trophy.

Thanks in advance

4 hours ago, greenzsaber said:

Monark - PS4 to PS5 only, can autopop all trophies

Sword and Fairy 7: Together Forever - PS4 to PS5 only, can autopop all trophies

Gunvolt Chronicles: Luminous Avenger iX 2 - PS4 to PS5 only, seems to be just a save transfer thing, but you'd only need to do a few stages to plat on PS5 if you have a PS4 plat save transferred

Any chance Sword and Fairy 7 uses server-based save transfer (like FF7R) so we can at least autopop all PS5 regions?

• 3 weeks later...
On 13/01/2023 at 9:48 AM, NorthPaul93 said:

I asked the same question a couple of pages ago. There's no auto-pop for Resident Evil as far as I know.

Ill need to look into what game i meant as a few have mentioned this?

On 21/01/2023 at 5:09 PM, greenzsaber said:

Monark - PS4 to PS5 only, can autopop all trophies

Sword and Fairy 7: Together Forever - PS4 to PS5 only, can autopop all trophies

Gunvolt Chronicles: Luminous Avenger iX 2 - PS4 to PS5 only, seems to be just a save transfer thing, but you'd only need to do a few stages to plat on PS5 if you have a PS4 plat save transferred

Not heard if monark before ill check it out

On 24/01/2023 at 10:24 PM, Maverick6146 said:

why is cyberpunk (i assume this is cyberpunk 2077) on the list? I think i read from the forum that only 1 trophy can be auto-poped?

Any autopop whether 1 trophy or all makes the list

On 10/02/2023 at 9:17 PM, Dementius76 said:

Gran Turismo 7: PS5 > PS4 auto-pop

I will update soon thankyou

On 25/2/2023 at 0:00 AM, BlackScytche said:

So Do i have to own ps5 versio of specific game to autopop ps5 versio trophys? Examble Assassin's creed valhalla. If i have ps4 physical versio already got Platinum, do i have to Upgrade it to ps5 versio to get trophys? 

Yes

Example

If you want to autopop Final Fantasy VII Remake,you must have the physical disc,go to the store and there is a free upgrade option

Edited by Squarevii87