Teamwork works trophy

Solid-Fisch

This trophy is impossible at the moment. I tried to start a match with randoms for over an hour. 50 tries at least. The lobby gets filled with 4 players very quickly but then it takes 2-3 minutes until a match starts. If you get lucky you see the animation of the arena, but then you get the message that some fucker already left the game. Experienced it several times. The community in FIFA22 is pure shit and maximum toxic. Teamwork 0%.

Edited by Solid-Fisch

The Problem is not the community but the shit servers from EA. I mean you can't blame somebody for leaving a lobby which takes a few minutes to start a game. Most of the people who play Volta are no trophy hunters so I can understand them when they don't want to wait forever. 

EA did a very bad job this year with matchmaking or online connection in general

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Sim_Racer_97 said:

The Problem is not the community but the shit servers from EA. I mean you can't blame somebody for leaving a lobby which takes a few minutes to start a game. Most of the people who play Volta are no trophy hunters so I can understand them when they don't want to wait forever. 

EA did a very bad job this year with matchmaking or online connection in general

I surely can blame the community. Ever played any online matches in pro clubs or coop? In 8 out of 10 matches the opponent or your coop partner quits. Not because of shit servers but because of shit in the head.

Sure I did because I did all online trophies. But this year a huge problem is that the game kicks players randomly out of the game. Unfortunately very often so they don't leave the game on purpose and this is the fault of EA's servers. Surely there are people who leave on their own but for example in Volta I can understand them. Because when you need 5 minutes to find players and a match then a very long black screen appears, I won't stay in there as well if I don't need the trophy. 

Just have a look at the matchmaking in UT public coop friendlies, its terrible. Almost waited for 2 hours to get the trophy. 

And you have a lot of disconnects this year in almost every online game mode which proves that the servers are terrible. At least this year you get the trophy when winning although your opponents quit

12 hours ago, Sim_Racer_97 said:

Sure I did because I did all online trophies. But this year a huge problem is that the game kicks players randomly out of the game. Unfortunately very often so they don't leave the game on purpose and this is the fault of EA's servers. Surely there are people who leave on their own but for example in Volta I can understand them. Because when you need 5 minutes to find players and a match then a very long black screen appears, I won't stay in there as well if I don't need the trophy. 

Just have a look at the matchmaking in UT public coop friendlies, its terrible. Almost waited for 2 hours to get the trophy. 

And you have a lot of disconnects this year in almost every online game mode which proves that the servers are terrible. At least this year you get the trophy when winning although your opponents quit

Well you got your point with that. Servers really don't work well. Anyways lucky me got the trophy now. Guess it's been 95% luck and 5% doggedness. Won the first game that ever started since I tried to play that mode...  

6 hours ago, Solid-Fisch said:

Well you got your point with that. Servers really don't work well. Anyways lucky me got the trophy now. Guess it's been 95% luck and 5% doggedness. Won the first game that ever started since I tried to play that mode...  

Yeah, great. At least you are done with that shit now ^^

I guess the only problematic trophies this year are teamwork, be my guest and the pro club trophies. Not because of the difficulty but because of the mentioned problems 

• 2 weeks later...