Encounter dropships?

Camokidd87

Trophy says encounter 10 cat drop ships. I see the big cat drop ships pop up in the first level and 2nd level. I tried going up to them you just run through them. Can't jump on them so I figured maybe you just have to run into 10 while playing. So since there's 2 in first level I replayed 1st level like 10 times to add to the drop ships I've encountered and I just don't know what else to do. I searched online for guide, emailed the devs, check youtube, even tried to message the one person on here that actually got it but doesn't accept messages. If anyone can offer any help I'm sure the very few of us that are playing it would like to know. Thanks!

Edited by Camokidd87
Typo

On 09/11/2021 at 9:09 AM, Camokidd87 said:

Trophy says encounter 10 cat drop ships. I see the big cat drop ships pop up in the first level and 2nd level. I tried going up to them you just run through them. Can't jump on them so I figured maybe you just have to run into 10 while playing. So since there's 2 in first level I replayed 1st level like 10 times to add to the drop ships I've encountered and I just don't know what else to do. I searched online for guide, emailed the devs, check youtube, even tried to message the one person on here that actually got it but doesn't accept messages. If anyone can offer any help I'm sure the very few of us that are playing it would like to know. Thanks!

I think it's glitch. I have more than 10000 coins in hand and the trophy also not unlocking. I also had 10+ encounter with the flying thing, also no luck. This game is so poor and disgraceful for the price and waste for physical medium for sure. 

On 11/13/2021 at 8:19 PM, Waxberries said:

I think it's glitch. I have more than 10000 coins in hand and the trophy also not unlocking. I also had 10+ encounter with the flying thing, also no luck. This game is so poor and disgraceful for the price and waste for physical medium for sure. 

The 10k is not glitched. It's not get 10k coins it's pick up 10k individual coins. If you pause n hit r1 I think it tells you how many you picked up. I've seen atleast 70 or 80 of those gold cat drops ships but that trophy doesn't pop. The ine guy who did get it said he just kept trying n eventually it popped. Maybe it's a typo and it's 100?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 17/11/2021 at 7:48 AM, Camokidd87 said:

The 10k is not glitched. It's not get 10k coins it's pick up 10k individual coins. If you pause n hit r1 I think it tells you how many you picked up. I've seen atleast 70 or 80 of those gold cat drops ships but that trophy doesn't pop. The ine guy who did get it said he just kept trying n eventually it popped. Maybe it's a typo and it's 100?

Thank you for the 10000 tip! It's strange that guy was removed... Maybe unobtainable eventually...

1 hour ago, Waxberries said:

Thank you for the 10000 tip! It's strange that guy was removed... Maybe unobtainable eventually...

I thought the exact same thing. I went to go update this post and notice it said Noone at all has completed it now. I did try the pro longing technique. I met the boss in level one. Then only killed the little guys and was very careful not to hit boss. I did that until I encountered 16 in one mission just in the small chance they mean see 10 in one mission. No go. I did it once more and went to eleven. I don't have an exact number but I'm somewhere in the range of 140 150. I encountered 10. Encountered 100. And encountered 10 in one mission. I scouted the internet for help and nothing. Even wrote the devs and arcade distillery site.  No response. As much as it saddens me to say, I wouldn't waste your time with it. I'm still getting on every day or 2 and adding like 20. I will continue thus the next 2 weeks or until I get to about 350. If it's possible I will get it and if and ever it does magically pop up I will post immediately. 

Edited by Camokidd87
Typo
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Cosmokeeper said:

Someone has 100% in the game now. I wonder how he got the last one with the cat dropships?

Since my last post I'm over 230. I've tried everything I thought was possible to cover any typos or in-game counter mistakes or possible developer types and I'm honestly not sure it's obtainable.

12 hours ago, Cosmokeeper said:

Someone has 100% in the game now. I wonder how he got the last one with the cat dropships?

I just checked his account. Major cheater. Says every platinum he has on his list was done in 6 seconds. I don't know how to report people. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, GAZDAN said:

So I tweeted the devs and actually got a reply, here it is. He claims it’s possible yet is honest enough to tell me it won’t be getting patched. It should be 100 and you can get it by grinding the jungle level. 

https://twitter.com/srjreid/status/1467276553868435456?s=21

Hmm I got way over 100. Though I'm sure not which counted. To the jungle I go!! If it works ill post right away.  Thank you for the tip!

2 hours ago, Camokidd87 said:

Hmm I got way over 100. Though I'm sure not which counted. To the jungle I go!! If it works ill post right away.  Thank you for the tip!

I’ll be interested to see if the info he provided is accurate, I hope it is. 

2 hours ago, GAZDAN said:

I’ll be interested to see if the info he provided is accurate, I hope it is. 

So I went on to check the other levels fo see if any had a jungle part and it hit me thst he's talking about the first level. Yes he is correct it's the best part to grind catships but it still doesn't change that it doesn't pop. There is absolutely no way I'm not over 100. I just don't know what else to do. Just for the heck of it I got 22 more since I was already on it but at this point it seems they wanted it to be 100, typed trophy as 10, and set in game counter to 1000. Only thing I can think of. Unless for some reason it doesn't save dif sessions. The only attempt I haven't made was 100 in one session without editing game but that's grindy as heck, will take long, and I'll be surely disappointed if it still doesn't pop. 

13 hours ago, Camokidd87 said:

So I went on to check the other levels fo see if any had a jungle part and it hit me thst he's talking about the first level. Yes he is correct it's the best part to grind catships but it still doesn't change that it doesn't pop. There is absolutely no way I'm not over 100. I just don't know what else to do. Just for the heck of it I got 22 more since I was already on it but at this point it seems they wanted it to be 100, typed trophy as 10, and set in game counter to 1000. Only thing I can think of. Unless for some reason it doesn't save dif sessions. The only attempt I haven't made was 100 in one session without editing game but that's grindy as heck, will take long, and I'll be surely disappointed if it still doesn't pop. 

I guess grinding out in one session could be the last resort?

I’ll ask the devs, see if I get a reply.

EDIT: I did get a reply.

https://twitter.com/srjreid/status/1467771974885822465?s=21

Edited by GAZDAN

@GAZDAN @Waxberries I'm out of ideas. I guess I'm going to take one for the team here. I'm gonna jump on now and grind out 100 in one sitting. It should take me a few hours. I will post results tonight and if it doesnt work im not trying anymore. I know I'm far over 100 but I will grind this out as one last final attempt. Wish me luck!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Camokidd87 said:

@GAZDAN @Waxberries I'm out of ideas. I guess I'm going to take one for the team here. I'm gonna jump on now and grind out 100 in one sitting. It should take me a few hours. I will post results tonight and if it doesnt work im not trying anymore. I know I'm far over 100 but I will grind this out as one last final attempt. Wish me luck!

Well now I'm just confused. I got to 34 and out of nowhere the trophy popped. I know I'm over 100. And I know I completed the level each time because you accidentally hit the boss sometimes while getting the minions n it forces end of mission. If I had to give an honest true guess I'd say I hit 250. There's no in game counter to show so I'm not sure. Maybe possibly there's a small chance they got the 2 instead if 1 for 100. Or it could work perfectly fine but pop way later than it should for whatever reason.

So here's for the record....

All trophies are obtainable.

For the 2 confusing ones....

For 10k coin trophy Its not collect a total of 10k coins. It's pick up 10k individual coins while playing. Missions can be replayed to farm these and if you pause game and hit r1 to go page over it will show how many you have.

For the cat dropships, this one is tricky. The trophy says encounter 10. Developer says its actually supposed to say 100 but no patch or fix is coming. Although it says 10, and really requires 100, it could take more/pop way late at a random time. If you'd like to grind as many as fast as possible play level 1. You'll reach boss after 3 mins. Keep on killing the small guys while trying not to damage boss at all. Long as you keep that going the dropships will slowly continue to come. If you don't hit the boss much and pick up all the hearts you can encounter 12 to 20 dropships per 1 level 1 playthrough. This trophy may not pop right away or require 200 possibly. If you are reading this and starting from scratch it'd be fantastic if you jotted down how many you see as you go so we could try and get a true average of when it pops. I hope this helps and thanks to all who chimed in to help!

Edited by Camokidd87
Add
  • Like 3

14 minutes ago, Camokidd87 said:

/SNIP

Congrats, looks like you are the first person to get the platinum legitimately after the other achiever just vanished. I’m glad you got it and happy I could help even though it was only pestering the devs on Twitter! I’m going to start this myself soon so I’ll keep an eye out for how many it takes to pop. 

Edited by GAZDAN

On 06/12/2021 at 9:03 PM, Camokidd87 said:

Well now I'm just confused. I got to 34 and out of nowhere the trophy popped. I know I'm over 100. And I know I completed the level each time because you accidentally hit the boss sometimes while getting the minions n it forces end of mission. If I had to give an honest true guess I'd say I hit 250. There's no in game counter to show so I'm not sure. Maybe possibly there's a small chance they got the 2 instead if 1 for 100. Or it could work perfectly fine but pop way later than it should for whatever reason.

So here's for the record....

All trophies are obtainable.

For the 2 confusing ones....

For 10k coin trophy Its not collect a total of 10k coins. It's pick up 10k individual coins while playing. Missions can be replayed to farm these and if you pause game and hit r1 to go page over it will show how many you have.

For the cat dropships, this one is tricky. The trophy says encounter 10. Developer says its actually supposed to say 100 but no patch or fix is coming. Although it says 10, and really requires 100, it could take more/pop way late at a random time. If you'd like to grind as many as fast as possible play level 1. You'll reach boss after 3 mins. Keep on killing the small guys while trying not to damage boss at all. Long as you keep that going the dropships will slowly continue to come. If you don't hit the boss much and pick up all the hearts you can encounter 12 to 20 dropships per 1 level 1 playthrough. This trophy may not pop right away or require 200 possibly. If you are reading this and starting from scratch it'd be fantastic if you jotted down how many you see as you go so we could try and get a true average of when it pops. I hope this helps and thanks to all who chimed in to help!

Congratulations! At least your hard work gets paid!! And thank you for sharing your experiences! 

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Cosmokeeper said:

Hey guys and thanks for sharing the info about the trophies we thought were unobtainable in this game 1f64f.png So it's safe to start playing the physical PS Vita version and there are no patches needed to unlock all of the trophies?

Yes all trophies are obtainable! Just make sure you check the in game menu to see how close you are to 10k coins. And just try to grind out the dropships in level one. It can take a little bit for the dropships trophy to pop up but it will eventually. Just annoying it doesn't show how many you have but you absolutely need 100+ not 10 as the trophy states. Aside from that good luck!

• Like 1

So guys, I just got the platinum legit for this game.

It was easier and faster than I imagine, so this is how I did:

- First of all, I installed the patch 84MB (saw some people saying that there was no patch, but there is one)

- I completed the story first and got almost all trophies out the way

- Repeated the first level (the "jungle" one) over and over and taking my time on the boss to have more dropships and I also need more than 7500 coins at the time so I was farming both trophies

- I lost count on 30 dropships but not long after that the trophy popped for me. It was definitely less than 100, I would say around 40

- Everything above was done in one go and took around 4 hours

- Continued today to farm the last coins on the last mission (more chests, more coins, no boss)

And Platinum popped! Total playtime: 6 hours

Hope this helps someone!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/24/2021 at 7:41 AM, cinthia_mendes said:

So guys, I just got the platinum legit for this game.

It was easier and faster than I imagine, so this is how I did:

- First of all, I installed the patch 84MB (saw some people saying that there was no patch, but there is one)

- I completed the story first and got almost all trophies out the way

- Repeated the first level (the "jungle" one) over and over and taking my time on the boss to have more dropships and I also need more than 7500 coins at the time so I was farming both trophies

- I lost count on 30 dropships but not long after that the trophy popped for me. It was definitely less than 100, I would say around 40

- Everything above was done in one go and took around 4 hours

- Continued today to farm the last coins on the last mission (more chests, more coins, no boss)

And Platinum popped! Total playtime: 6 hours

Hope this helps someone!

The developers themselves posted that the game requires you to get 100 and that there's a typo in trophy title that says you only need 10. There's no way anyone could of achieved this with 40. I'm not calling you a cheater or anything but it's also just not possible to get it with 40. This games been buggy from the beginning so who knows how it'll affect others. 

Edited by Camokidd87

On 1/2/2022 at 9:00 AM, Camokidd87 said:

The developers themselves posted that the game requires you to get 100 and that there's a typo in trophy title that says you only need 10. There's no way anyone could of achieved this with 40. I'm not calling you a cheater or anything but it's also just not possible to get it with 40. This games been buggy from the beginning so who knows how it'll affect others. 

I am definitely not a cheater xD I hate them by the way.

As I said, I lost count after sometime, and I die a few times trying to farm those damn ships, IF the game still counts the ships even if you die without complete the level, so yes, I could have reached 100 without even notice. I was only counting the ships that I found AND complete the level.

Maybe this is what happened, who knows. But the game is way easier then this tread made me believe. :) I helped the 4th platinum achiever as well, he is a friend of mine and he got the platinum pretty fast too

• Like 1