After some time away, my character has become super weak!

JoesusHCrust

What can I do? I fancied getting back into this and having a crack at some of the DLC quests. I have a level 60 paladin with dragonbone gear. He used to be pretty powerful when I played a few years ago but when i logged back in recently, the difficulty level seems to have gone through the roof! How can I get back into this game? Any recommendations? Many thanks! 

On 09/11/2021 at 1:21 PM, JoesusHCrust said:

What can I do? I fancied getting back into this and having a crack at some of the DLC quests. I have a level 60 paladin with dragonbone gear. He used to be pretty powerful when I played a few years ago but when i logged back in recently, the difficulty level seems to have gone through the roof! How can I get back into this game? Any recommendations? Many thanks! 

Paladin tank or healer? 

Right now the best gear is at the dungeon vos, vallenhas or if u haven't done the undermountain campaign that's where u should start.

Btw there is a boosting session planned this Saturday for the pvp trophies if u need them add me!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Cynical_Hunter said:

Paladin tank or healer? 

Right now the best gear is at the dungeon vos, vallenhas or if u haven't done the undermountain campaign that's where u should start.

Btw there is a boosting session planned this Saturday for the pvp trophies if u need them add me!

Tank. I have a second low rank halfling ranger character but she has always been very weak. I'll try Undermountain next and hopefully it won't be too hard. I've just done all the 'base' campaigns in the original release. I've not done any f the DLC campaigns. It's my Son's birthday on the weekend and we're going to visit his grandparents so I'll be away from my PS4 but I'll take you up on the pffer if you're doing another session in the future. 

Thanks for the reply.

1 hour ago, fenris-lima said:

I would advise you to just log in and pick the legendary mount giveaway that is happening this week.

Btw level cap is now 20. Both my level 80 and 70 got updated to 20, so yours should be at least very close to level cap

Thanks. I've just logged on and auto-popped three new trophies as both my characters are at full level lnow. Not sure what the thinking behind such a low level cap is but I don't mind. Hopefully it will make the game easier!! 

How do I claim the legendary mount? Is it free? There is one mount 9 a basilisk I think) but it costs 1500 gold. 

There is a give away going on for quite a while where each week they give something different. Sadly the mount is no longer available and this week is a 'patronage'. No ideia what it is since I have not actually played the game in 2 years and have only logged in to pick the free items.

When you load your char, you should see a 'news' windows with a 'Claim' buttom. Or just go to Protector Enclave and the reward NPC near the praying circle

Edited by fenris-lima
  • Like 1