13 minutes ago, willmill97 said:

Well this is new. If this is meant to be a standalone then how are you meant to do Face McShooty mission?

I'm guessing they put him somewhere in this.

4 minutes ago, Dangisuckatgamin said:

Uh, this is interesting. I may replay it if it’s free for previous owners lol.

I own the DLC for the PS3 version and this isn't showing as free. It's £7.99 on the UK store, which isn't bad, but it's not free.

Just now, sepheroithisgod said:

Considering that this doesn't come out until March, I have no doubt that this was just a test list that accidentally got added to PSN.

This is a standalone version of the DLC for Borderlands 2. It isn't Tiny Tina's Wonderlands. I'm guessing it's been released to build hype for that though.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, sepheroithisgod said:

Considering that this doesn't come out until March, I have no doubt that this was just a test list that accidentally got added to PSN.

It's out now, this is the DLC from Borderlands 2 that is repackaged as stand-alone.

I'm not in the mood for a full Borderlands game, but this seems short enough that it has me interested. At €10, that ain't that bad either.

Edited by NewDust
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, diskdocx said:

I would play this, but the list looks like it is going to need a character from the main game. Will saves import? I only have BL2 PS3 save, so I wonder how it will work. There are a lot of base BL2 trophy list trophies in this release.

There's trophies for all 6 playable characters that were in BL2. Maya, Zero, Salvador & Axton got their trophies added, and there's a new trophy each for Gaige & Krieg.

Edited by Stevieboy

10 minutes ago, Smashero said:

And all 6 class just to use their skill...

You only have to rank up salvador and zero. every other class you can do at lvl 5. so my advice would be to play as zero cause you have to reach lvl 31 with him to skill him enough for the trophy. and for salvador you have to reach rank 25 i think,

and you probably can farm xp in murderlins tempel which you have to play anyway.

Edited by TheRealHardyBoy1
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, TheRealHardyBoy1 said:

You only have to rank up salvador and zero. every other class you can do at lvl 5. so my advice would be to play as zero cause you have to reach lvl 31 with him to skill him enough for the trophy. and for salvador you have to reach rank 25 i think,

Yeah, I didn't mean that all chars to 35 ;) Just enough to use their skill, as you have mentioned, I didn't remember the exact levels, it was ages ago when I have played B2 for the last time.

I see you started it already. GL!

5 minutes ago, Smashero said:

So getting a char to lvl 35 JUST in the "DLC"?... Isn't it "too short" to gain that much exp? (ok, NG+ probably).

They've clearly tweaked some stuff to make it standalone (e.g., the level cap is now 35 instead of 50 or 72). Hopefully they tweaked the level curve to make levelling up quicker. And hopefully the Ancient Dragons (raid boss) have been tweaked so that they're actually possible at level 35.

4 minutes ago, NathanielJohn said:

They've clearly tweaked some stuff to make it standalone (e.g., the level cap is now 35 instead of 50 or 72). Hopefully they tweaked the level curve to make levelling up quicker. And hopefully the Ancient Dragons (raid boss) have been tweaked so that they're actually possible at level 35.

Could be, could be, let's test it :].

So... Can we now expect "DLCs" for this "game" as well? :D.

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 1

This is so… odd. Why did this DLC get released as a standalone package with its own platinum? Don’t get me wrong, I’m not complaining! But I’m a little confused.

11 minutes ago, Smashero said:

So getting a char to lvl 35 JUST in the "DLC"?... Isn't it "too short" to gain that much exp? (ok, NG+ probably).

And all 6 class just to use their skill...

I remember this DLC being pretty fun, but it’s rather short to be made into it’s own game, or to require grinding to level 25 & 31 or grinding out all 6 classes. Unless they added stuff or increased the length with new content, I’d imagine this one will descend into a boring slog fairly quickly. 

• Like 1