willmill97

Ummmm?

106 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Akimitsu782 said:

There also seems to be an "Easy Mode" option in the settings, although I don't know if it disables trophies or anything (it doesn't say).

 Easy mode does not disable trophies.

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Akimitsu782 said:

It's been a long time since I've played the normal DLC, but you do get 2 points per level to assign to your skill trees, starting from the very beginning. Since that would be 34 level ups, that means you get 68 skill points at level 35. There also seems to be an "Easy Mode" option in the settings, although I don't know if it disables trophies or anything (it doesn't say).

It doesn't affect trophies, because BL3 has the same option and it doesn't affect trophies there either :).

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I played this DLC just a month ago on the Handsome Collection and don't remember The Black Market being available in the DLC, I'm guessing they have added it into Flamerock Refuge somewhere?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Stevieboy said:

 

The upcoming Tiny Tina's Wonderlands is a direct sequel to this, so I'm guessing it's to build hype for that and also so people can play this without having to buy either The Handsome Collection or Borderlands 2 and this as DLC for that. Makes it an easy entry for people to play it to be able to experience the story building up to the new game.


Makes sense. I suspect this is their justification for doing this, although I’d wager the real reason is simple. More money!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Martain2 said:

I played this DLC just a month ago on the Handsome Collection and don't remember The Black Market being available in the DLC, I'm guessing they have added it into Flamerock Refuge somewhere?

It's in a building diagonally opposite where the Seraph Vendor is on the other of Flamerock Refuge :).

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are there any performance improvements from the PS4 version of the Handsome collection? 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well this a surprise but as they expand the story it does make sense to give more people a chance to play this adventure.

 

And since i like this chapter of Borderlands 2 the most i probably buy this stand alone version and play it.

 

Too bad you cannot level up two characters on your own as you can on the ps3 though... i guess you have to finish the story with Salvador and Zero each to get their skill related trophies

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, droppingtherock said:

Are there any performance improvements from the PS4 version of the Handsome collection? 

The game doesn't temp freeze any more when triggering a save point but that's it from what I can tell.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Let's give this a week and see what the platinum rarity is. I would play it again if it doesn't soar too high but I have the 100% on PS4 so this seems like a really strange thing to do for me personally

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

The game doesn't temp freeze any more when triggering a save point but that's it from what I can tell.

I don't remember having any problems with that at all in the PS4 version either in the main game or any of the DLC packs.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Martain2 said:

I don't remember having any problems with that at all in the PS4 version either in the main game or any of the DLC packs.

Strange, it happens to me all the time in the PS3 and PS4 versions 🤔.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Helyx said:

 

Has there been any DLC expansions that were later re-released as their own standalone game?

Killzone Shadow Fall Intercept, Killzone 3 MP and TLOU Left Behind also go standalone releases. Although it's worth noting for the TLOU release, it did NOT get a separate trophy list and buying the standalone DLC loads the main TLOU trophy list.

 

Still, I don't feel that the question around save/character imports was unreasonable, given that so many BL games offered this feature.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, diskdocx said:

Killzone Shadow Fall Intercept, Killzone 3 MP and TLOU Left Behind also go standalone releases. Although it's worth noting for the TLOU release, it did NOT get a separate trophy list and buying the standalone DLC loads the main TLOU trophy list.

 

Still, I don't feel that the question around save/character imports was unreasonable, given that so many BL games offered this feature.

Of course it was a really good question and even more, now when You have mentioned KZ:SF Intercept and KZ3MP - they also shared the progress with their "main" games, so the question was for sure "valid".

Edited by Smashero
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, diskdocx said:

Killzone Shadow Fall Intercept, Killzone 3 MP and TLOU Left Behind also go standalone releases.

Assasin's Creed Freedom Cry (and AC Chronicles series depends on how you see it)

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm thinking that maybe you can import your character data from this game into the upcoming Wonderlands game,  or unlock some nice goodies for having a save file on your system. 😄

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I cannot get friendship rules to pop at all. Anyone having the same trouble?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I still need to do her dlc in BL2 for 100%. Now I can do it 2x? Lmao

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well this was certainly unexpected, definitely interested in this but probably not going to buy it yet. In the past 6 months I've 100% Borderlands: The Pre Sequel, BL2 and BL3 (twice, both on PS4 and PS5) and I'm probably going to get Tiny Tina's Wonderlands at launch so I think I'm all Borderlanded out atm.

 

Still got this on PC as it's free on the Epic Store.

Edited by Janire1911
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

God damnit, i can't complete the find murderlins temple quest, i can't turn in the quest . the prompt isn't there. Had the same bug in the ps3version. Now i have to replay it. yay...

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Deadly_Ha_Ha said:

Let's give this a week and see what the platinum rarity is. I would play it again if it doesn't soar too high but I have the 100% on PS4 so this seems like a really strange thing to do for me personally

It will be high af, pretty quick platinum + very easy with the easy mode activated.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TheRealHardyBoy1 said:

God damnit, i can't complete the find murderlins temple quest, i can't turn in the quest . the prompt isn't there. Had the same bug in the ps3version. Now i have to replay it. yay...

Just complete the side mission in Flamerock Refuge where you have to answer a riddle, then Murderlin's Temple will work correctly :).

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can this be played in split screen and both players get the trophies?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.