30 minutes ago, Killbomb said:

I'm wondering how this runs on PS5. Not even going to bother if it's not 60 FPS locked. 

There is a dedicated PS5 version but the list currently doesn't sync :(.

58 minutes ago, Ronin893 said:

Can this be played in split screen and both players get the trophies?

In theory, yes but I did the co-op stuff yesterday and my other account didn't unlock any trophies or even install the list so it's either glitched or only the host gets the trophies when in splitscreen.

Edited by HuntingFever
Fixed typo.
  • Like 1

Might get stuck in again I love this DLC best bl DLC imo. I wanna ask just how easy is easy mode? I was level 50 when I killed the raid boss in handsome collection and the two vr stacks. Seeing as you can only get to lvl 35 I'm wondering how tough the boss is.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Smashero said:

I can only see version marked as "PS4" in Playstation Store, not a single word about cross buy/PS5 version...

11 minutes ago, wltrsjcwvita said:

Where to did you find this? It's not on the store, right?

I could have sworn I saw a PS5 logo in the trailer for this game but obviously not ?.

15 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

I could have sworn I saw a PS5 logo in the trailer for this game but obviously not ?.

You're not wrong. It does say PS5 PS4 at the end of the trailer. I don't know if it means a dedicated PS5 version or if it is just playable on PS5 through BC.

Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep: A Wonderlands One-Shot Adventure - Launch Trailer | PS5, PS4 - YouTube

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Akimitsu782 said:

So, with two skill points per level, I guess that means you don't need to get Salvador and Zer0 to levels 25 and 31, respectively, for their specific trophies.

Nah it'll be like 13 and 16ish for both their trophies.

Edit: actually less, since you start earning them from lvl 2, rather than lvl 5

Edited by wltrsjcwvita

Anyone have any ideas on how to level quickest? I’ve completed all side quests and main missions, and did the raid boss, and I’m level 22. I have started NG+, but levelling is so slow now that I can’t imagine I’ll even be close to level 35 by the end of it. Maybe I should just farm the raid boss until level 35?

15 minutes ago, NathanielJohn said:

Anyone have any ideas on how to level quickest? I’ve completed all side quests and main missions, and did the raid boss, and I’m level 22. I have started NG+, but levelling is so slow now that I can’t imagine I’ll even be close to level 35 by the end of it. Maybe I should just farm the raid boss until level 35?

Dragon Keep never had anything special in the way of earning XP, unless you want to farm the bosses or the Badass round in Murderlin's Temple.

9 hours ago, NathanielJohn said:

By far the easiest way to level is to kill the dragons on TVHM. When I was trying to hit 35 yesterday I got basically an entire level when killing them all from level 34. Was a bar into 34 when I started the fight and 5 minutes later was 35 when the last one died. Other than that the badass slaughter round isn't a bad way to get xp but with with good build the dragons are the best by far.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, KJB-46 said:

By far the easiest way to level is to kill the dragons on TVHM. When I was trying to hit 35 yesterday I got basically an entire level when killing them all from level 34. Was a bar into 34 when I started the fight and 5 minutes later was 35 when the last one died. Other than that the badass slaughter round isn't a bad way to get xp but with with good build the dragons are the best by far.

Do you remember how much XP they gave you per dragon on TVHM? I’d like to calculate whether it’s faster to just kill them repeatedly on Normal or if the trek through TVHM is worth it.

Edit: The "Boost" dragon increases the level of the other 3 dragons every time it lands. So one thing you can do to level up somewhat quickly in Normal difficulty is get the 3 other dragons' health way down (start with Healing dragon, then the other two). Then force Boost to land a ton of times, raising the level of the 3 other dragons to 3 or 4 levels above your own, and then kill them all (Healing dragon last, or else he will heal the others). This way those 3 dragons will give you 14k or so experience each, even on Normal difficulty.

The only risky part of this strategy is that your gear won't be getting any better as you level up. However, you can at least buy better guns and shields as you level up. This way is probably faster than going through TVHM mode, but I haven't done a precise calculation. You can get 1.5 levels per Dragon fight this way, but the dragon fights are a bit longer than normal due to you having to force Boost to land a bunch of times.

Edited by NathanielJohn

6 hours ago, NathanielJohn said:

Do you remember how much XP they gave you per dragon on TVHM? I’d like to calculate whether it’s faster to just kill them repeatedly on Normal or if the trek through TVHM is worth it.

Sorry I didn't see the reply earlier. In TVHM each dragon gives around 14k I'm pretty sure and when I was helping a friend we were completing a full run in about 5 minutes. So almost 60k every minutes depending on how things went. Doing TVHM wasn't that long either if you skip all the side missions and strictly do the main mission objective. Not sure if it's worth going to TVHM but the xp is nice for the effort you have to put in.

Sorry I'm late to the party and I'm really confused so I just want to make sure before I buy it. Could I buy this version and plat the game? Also is this like a beta for her upcoming game (Wonderland) or just an expansion of her previous dlc? I haven't heared anything about this releasing, the only thing I knew about was her own game next year.

Edited by Lil-Gocee

10 minutes ago, Lil-Gocee said:

Sorry I'm late to the party and I'm really confused so I just want to make sure before I buy it. Could I buy this version and plat the game? Also is this like a beta for her upcoming game (Wonderland) or just an expansion of her previous dlc? I haven't heared anything about this releasing, the only thing I knew about was her own game next year.

This is a standalone release of a DLC expansion from Borderlands 2, so it is old content that has already been released years ago - mostly as a means of drumming up hype and excitement for the upcoming Tiny Tina game (which is probably going to be similar in tone and style).

You CAN platinum this as a standalone game, it has its own trophy list.

Edited by Knave21
  • Like 2

58 minutes ago, Darghel said:

So I was hoping to ask here, for the challenges required for the trophies, one is apparently hidden I think (under health). What is it required to unlock it? I've been playing for a couple of days but that one is still locked. 

I forget which one it is but here's the full list:

Heal Plz  - Recover Health

Badass Bingo  Get Second Winds by Killing Badass enemies

I'm Back! Shocked? - Get Second Winds by killing enemies with a Shock DoT

Green Meanie - Get Second Winds by killing enemies with a Corrosive DoT

Death, Wind and Fire - Get Second Winds by killing enemies with an Incendiary DoT

There is No Time to be Lazy - Revive a Co-Op partner

I'll Just Help Myself - Get Second Winds by killing an Enemy

To unlock the hidden one, you have to get one of the others, I don't remember which, to Lv3.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NathanielJohn said:

Ugh, does anyone have any advice for finding Chubbies, or stories of where they found theirs? It looks like that's going to be my last trophy (I just have a single challenge and a few character action skill trophies left).

The only Chubbies/Tubbies in Assault on Dragon Keep, are the Chubby/Tubby Bones, which have a chance to spawn instead of a Skeleton. The only places I know off that can spawn them, are Flamerock Refuge, The Unassuming Docks of Potentially Little Importance, the Lair of Infinite Agony and Dragon Keep but their spawn rates are abysmally low, even in the OG version. I've only seen approx 4 or 5 of them in nearly 2,000hrs of playtime across all 6 characters in the non-standalone versions so expect to be farming for them for one for a very long time :(. The beginning of this video has a farming method but it's painfully boring: 

You can increase your chances of finding one by playing in 4-player co-op in TVHM (or UVHM if it's included in this Standalone version) but even then, the spawn chances are extremely low.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 1