22 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

The beginning of this video has a farming method but it's painfully boring: 

Thanks -- I ended up getting it while working on my 5th (out of 6) character skill trophies. My chubby bones spawned in the starting Docks area, near the Flamerock Refuge door (if you come from Flamerock Refuge and look left down to the beach where there is a rock golem, my chubby bones spawned out of the sand down there).

On 13/11/2021 at 1:24 PM, NathanielJohn said:

Thanks -- I ended up getting it while working on my 5th (out of 6) character skill trophies. My chubby bones spawned in the starting Docks area, near the Flamerock Refuge door (if you come from Flamerock Refuge and look left down to the beach where there is a rock golem, my chubby bones spawned out of the sand down there).

That's the area I have been focusing on as well but no luck so far :(. EDIT: I finally found one yesterday :).

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

4 hours ago, sephiroth4424 said:

Best place to do So much blood? In B2 i used the target practice in Marcus shop. The guide says you need to kill 19 enemies with certain skills

I got it in the fight with the Sorcerer's Daughter. During the fight she summons a lot of easy to kill spider adds which with the Yippee Ki Yai skill easily makes it possible to gunzerk for over 90 seconds. Also make sure to have the Last Longer skill.

Another easy place to get the trophy would be Murderlin's Temple.

• Like 1