Getting wins while beeing AFK

pikaopas

Hi, I was thinking that it should be possible to ruberband your controller and let the game run to get wins. Have anyone tried this and know if this would work? Also would this even be efficient? Any estiamtes of what the win rate would be using this method.

I have earned the 1047 wins trophy legit. Your idea - sorry, but It's not even practical. You would have to leave your game/console going for weeks just to get a few wins. I experimented with every technique I could think of, and messing around I got about 3-4 wins/Hour while AFK in TDM using your idea. If you read mine/others comments in the other thread, you will see what people did to achieve this trophy/wins etc. I don't know how to post links, but the topic is called "1047 Wins" It's a helluva long grind, but it's completely doable if you have the time, patience and stamina. I am used to grindy long-ass games to a degree. But this one trophy really took it out of me. I had to do everything I could think of to get to the goal of 1047 wins. Also, if people see you are AFK (spinning on the spot), some will leave the match, and either be replaced by Bots (useless they are), or other players. I also tried this in Domination, got a few wins. But felt guilty afterwards for even doing that. It's not fair on your team-mates (randoms or other-wise).

Try Contamination at quieter times when the server has less players and more Bots. I averaged 10-20 wins per day/night overall in Contamination Mode. I was so lucky -  played between 1:30 am to 3:30 am (AUST). Most of the time I faced useless Bots with little to no human players. And they were either new, useless, or just quit altogether. In Contamination - there are loads of cheesy camping spots (i know alot of them), that you can use to your advantage. But be careful, because alot of people who camp/cheese kill are also good players - level 200+, and they will make your life miserable. Just keep match-making games until you see little to no people. It's super easy to tell people from Bots. Just watch their behavior on the map. Of course - if you are a pro at TDM/FFA etc then just play those exclusively. Good luck, man.

Edited by TheDarkKratos
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, TheDarkKratos said:

I have earned the 1047 wins trophy legit. Your idea - sorry, but It's not even practical. You would have to leave your game/console going for weeks just to get a few wins. I experimented with every technique I could think of, and messing around I got about 3-4 wins/Hour while AFK in TDM using your idea. If you read mine/others comments in the other thread, you will see what people did to achieve this trophy/wins etc. I don't know how to post links, but the topic is called "1047 Wins" It's a helluva long grind, but it's completely doable if you have the time, patience and stamina. I am used to grindy long-ass games to a degree. But this one trophy really took it out of me. I had to do everything I could think of to get to the goal of 1047 wins. Also, if people see you are AFK (spinning on the spot), some will leave the match, and either be replaced by Bots (useless they are), or other players. I also tried this in Domination, got a few wins. But felt guilty afterwards for even doing that. It's not fair on your team-mates (randoms or other-wise).

Try Contamination at quieter times when the server has less players and more Bots. I averaged 10-20 wins per day/night overall in Contamination Mode. I was so lucky -  played between 1:30 am to 3:30 am (AUST). Most of the time I faced useless Bots with little to no human players. And they were either new, useless, or just quit altogether. In Contamination - there are loads of cheesy camping spots (i know alot of them), that you can use to your advantage. But be careful, because alot of people who camp/cheese kill are also good players - level 200+, and they will make your life miserable. Just keep match-making games until you see little to no people. It's super easy to tell people from Bots. Just watch their behavior on the map. Of course - if you are a pro at TDM/FFA etc then just play those exclusively. Good luck, man.

Thanks for the tips, too bad an afk method does not work. I know it breaks the game for legit players and that it’s kinda douchey, but was looking for a way that might make the grind somewhat shorter. I have about 50 wins now so I have a long grind ahead of me if I even go for it. Not sure I want to dedicate all my gaming time for a few months to this one game even though it’s a lot of fun. Will keep at it and see if I am able to grind it out. Have been playing a lot of games the require a lot of grinding lately so to be honest I want to play something lighter, but I like to push myself and get those rare trophies.