Master Playthrough Glitch

LydieCakes

Does anyone know what patch version U get if U buy the disc version and install the game completely offline and keep the game offline until platinum is achieved?

I own the digital version but am contemplating buying the disc version simply for the master playthrough glitch. Input is very welcome. Thanks y'all. 

I am worried that is what I am going to have to do.

I know the proxy downloading instructions for PS5 are somewhere, I will just have to find them again.

I was hoping  the retail version would be a lower patched version and keeping things offline would work but was trying to get confirmation before I tried it.

Grr. This master run is complete bullshit.

I appreciate  Ur reply.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, LydieCakes said:

I am worried that is what I am going to have to do.

I know the proxy downloading instructions for PS5 are somewhere, I will just have to find them again.

I was hoping  the retail version would be a lower patched version and keeping things offline would work but was trying to get confirmation before I tried it.

Grr. This master run is complete bullshit.

I appreciate  Ur reply.

The downgrade exploit only works for PS4 games - no-one has yet figured out how to make it work for PS5 titles :(

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rayjenjoeryry_jr said:

can any one confirm that buying the disc allows you to go back to the patch before master was patched

You can only go to what ever version the physical copies have as it installs the disc files before any update.  If you get digital you can only do that on PS4.  The disc will be according to Maxium Games  it’s before it was patched

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, TimbosliceX13 said:

Can we have proof as the twitter feed above says the game will ship with 1.05.

The original tweet asks about 1.05 due to issues with 1.0, Maximum Games probably interpreted it as them asking if the fixes present in 1.05 will be on disc, rather than the disc being on version 1.05 specifically.

• Like 1

Game has a lot of issues especially with combat, I don’t know if they fixed them with the latest patches, but as far as the difficulty of the game if you have finished 1 souls game and nothing harder than that you are good to go, you won’t have that many problems with master difficulty!

What if someone is buying this Game from another acoount without auto downlod. Then you can make that other account as your Primary account. Then it would ne at 1.00x but Not 1.006. i want to try this With someone. Maybe that will work, but yeah have to buy tje game again or the other person.