Region ?

dark69knight

4 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

The stacks are EU, NA and Asia but neither the Asia PS4 or PS5 stacks have been released yet, which is why there's no Asia PS4 list. The Asia PS5 list was released early.

So that's mean I should wait for both release to be in the save side thanks for the info ??

• 1 month later...
9 minutes ago, Cloud_SOLDAT said:

The question is, why are there no region tags at all? Like with Nowhere Girl, and Venus: Improbable Dream.

Region tags are added manually by the Game Information Team here, they are not done automatically when the list is added to the database. If they don't know which tag each list needs then they'll leave them untagged until they do. There is a thread available for the community to let them know which lists need which tags added:

Edited by Stevieboy
  • Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Off-topic, but are there any differences between PS4 and PS5 versions of all these Ratalaika releases? Do the PS5 versions make use of the Dualsense's haptic feedback? 

I want to play Gleylancer, but... I don't know... It doesn't quite feel justifiable to have that PS5 icon on my trophy list, if there's nothing PS5 about it, you know what I mean?